Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mage app - good wotlk exp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dezzie
Forum Member

Mage app - good wotlk exp Empty
PostSubject: Mage app - good wotlk exp   Mage app - good wotlk exp EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 am

1. General Information

- Your character name: Dezzie
- Your class: Mage
- Your gear and talent build: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Dezzie
- List your titles you think are relevant to us: No one on this char. got few on my other mage.
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character: Haste and spellpower.
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?: Yes iam.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. lf raids and try to get more decent gear.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible: online everyday
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: whole day
-- Tuesday:whole day
-- Wednesday:whole day
-- Thursday:whole day
-- Friday:irl
-- Saturday:irl
-- Sunday:whole day

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them: Vitality. To many noobs in there and they havnt started raid yet ..
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far: All done in TBC (not swp) and WOTLK, not Totc 25 and HC
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member: To bring you some skills and a good brain. Alot of activity and pure hardcore mage.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild: Hard question, ill leave this question to you memebers and officers.

4. Personal information

- Your first name Christopher
- Your age 20
- Your country Sweden
- More information about yourself: happy guy who love to raid and do the hardest of the hardest things ingame. Im with friends alot at the holidays. but all other days im just sleeping and playing wow hehe.

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Cable
- blue or red? Blue
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? Black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo
- How much is 10110110? .... Do i rly have to answer on that?

Btw here is armory from my other mage: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Ortopeden . Might in 1 or 2 week i will transfer this mage to TH
Back to top Go down
droljetina
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: Mage app - good wotlk exp   Mage app - good wotlk exp EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:00 am

Too bad gear
Back to top Go down
dezzie
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mage app - good wotlk exp   Mage app - good wotlk exp EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 am

droljetina wrote:
Too bad gear

Gear aint all? You can replace gear easy after 3 toc 10 run.. so thats no problems?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage app - good wotlk exp   Mage app - good wotlk exp EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 am

i have to agree that u got pretty shitty gear.

but sure like you say, gear aint all. but when it comes to toc25 hc gear is more or less everything, since u need to dish out so much dmg in so little time its at some points ridicolous.

but also as u say its easy replaceable but once again thats just lazy talk, why should we gear you up, give us a reason more then "im good".

got any previous achievements in wow that u could give us to clarify ur skill? - like, yeah i was in world first MC/BWL (no u wheren't becuse i was! Very Happy)

but ur swed and u are above kids age (i hope) so whatever in my book ur ok.
Back to top Go down
dezzie
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mage app - good wotlk exp   Mage app - good wotlk exp EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Najten wrote:
i have to agree that u got pretty shitty gear.

but sure like you say, gear aint all. but when it comes to toc25 hc gear is more or less everything, since u need to dish out so much dmg in so little time its at some points ridicolous.

but also as u say its easy replaceable but once again thats just lazy talk, why should we gear you up, give us a reason more then "im good".

got any previous achievements in wow that u could give us to clarify ur skill? - like, yeah i was in world first MC/BWL (no u wheren't becuse i was! Very Happy)

but ur swed and u are above kids age (i hope) so whatever in my book ur ok.

Yes toc25 HC requier good gear i know that to. But i can do much dmg in little time but not that much you mabye want me to do atm.

Hey and ho, Who said anything abouth that you should boost me? Ill can get an inv if you think im good and ill pug some toc10 and get the gear by my self.. Im not a sneaky mage who is epic horny that wants all the ppl around me to hand me some free epics.

No havnt got any rly good but i downed bosses atleast and i want to be in a HC guild who wants to be on the top. The guild we started on Twisting nether were we nr1 on the ally side on all WOTLK bosse.. We started the guild right before Wotlk release.

im swed and far away from kids age.

IF you got any more Questions just bring em on and ill try to answer them. Btw ive got an old guild mate in Epiphany who can tell you how i am if you dont trust me. (:
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mage app - good wotlk exp   Mage app - good wotlk exp EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:33 pm

OD is looking for people that can fit in spots for totc25 Heroic asap. Not in 1month when when they got good enough gear, but now. I belive your a good player, but for totc25 you also need gear, and tbh your gear lack badly.

You can craft some boe, and still get things from emblem of conquest. Also miss alot from emblem of triumph.
I got 2 alts with way better gear than you:(

What im saying is: I think you should make a new application when your gear is better!!
Back to top Go down
dezzie
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mage app - good wotlk exp   Mage app - good wotlk exp EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Pwndbeauty wrote:
OD is looking for people that can fit in spots for totc25 Heroic asap. Not in 1month when when they got good enough gear, but now. I belive your a good player, but for totc25 you also need gear, and tbh your gear lack badly.

You can craft some boe, and still get things from emblem of conquest. Also miss alot from emblem of triumph.
I got 2 alts with way better gear than you:(

What im saying is: I think you should make a new application when your gear is better!!

well i need 4 more crusader orb then ive got merlins robe, and yeah there is few emblems gear but im using my emblems atm to get orbs for the chest Smile After that ill by me some emblems gear and doing totc 10 man while Smile
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Mage app - good wotlk exp   Mage app - good wotlk exp EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Sorry but your gear is not good enough for the raids we are doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage app - good wotlk exp   Mage app - good wotlk exp Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage app - good wotlk exp
Page 1 of 1