Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcane Mage app.

Go down 
+2
Nemesiz
zakkat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zakkat
Forum Member

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:16 am

1. General Information

- Your character name- Zakkat
- Your class- Mage
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory)- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+&cn=Zakkat
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. None really? 'Of the nightfall'? 'BLOODSAIL ADMIRAL' :')
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. Weapon Enchant. Bracer and trinket need replacing. I Have the pvp bracer, because my PVE one was a item lvl 213 one, which this PVP one is better, so it'll doo til i get some proper PVE bracers.
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Definetly. I Live in England.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. Proffesions/Dailies. Heroics. Weekly. And ICC, sometimes VOA and TOTC.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?Saturday night isn't possible. But apart from that i am free.
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday:17-00+
-- Tuesday:17-00+
-- Wednesday:17-00+
-- Thursday:17-00+
-- Friday:17-00+
-- Saturday:13-00+
-- Sunday:Anytime whatsoever Smile

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? Sólace- Didn't like raid atmosphere.
Anger Management - Kicked after i went on a little weekend break, which i told them about? :')
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?All WOTLK raids apart from finishing ICC. icc10 5/11 icc25 7/11
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? I want to bring a reliable, consistent mage to the guild who will kick ass. I will bring everything requiredd (Flasks,buff food etc.) and i will bring a fun chatty guy to the guild Smile
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? Apart from a few minor improvements, i feel i am up to the standard to be invited into the guild, and i hope you see that in my app.

4. Personal information

- Your first name- JAck
- Your age- 16
- Your country- England

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Both. Make sure if one disconnects i'v got the other Very Happy
- blue or red?.. ? Blue.
- active or passive?Bita both.
- black or brown?Black
- ventrilo or teamspeak?Vent.
- How much is 10110110 .. Don't undestand? :')

Thanks for reading my app. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz
Forum Member
Nemesiz

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:43 am

Hey there.

You got a few items which aren't enchanted, and missing an eternal belt buckle.

I don't think Soalce's raid athmosphere is any different from OD, you will still have one guy screaming at you when you fail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zakkat
Forum Member

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:41 am

Yeah. I Understand about the enchants. I didn't really wana spend all my money on an enchant when i would be replacing it again soon. And the belt i only just got so i will get a buckle for it.
Back to top Go down
patriots
Raid member
patriots

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 am

im not going to enchant my gear, as i will get better gear in cataclysm.
Back to top Go down
zakkat
Forum Member

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Lmaoo. :') Decline me then. I just don't see the point in spending 200g when that night i could get an improvement.? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz
Forum Member
Nemesiz

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 pm

You could doesn't mean you will. If you want to be the best you can be, you maximize your gear, every little dps counts in progress runs. How much dps do you think we would lose if the 24 other players think like you do?
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Nemesiz wrote:
You could doesn't mean you will. If you want to be the best you can be, you maximize your gear, every little dps counts in progress runs. How much dps do you think we would lose if the 24 other players think like you do?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ afro
Back to top Go down
zakkat
Forum Member

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 am

Yeah. good point man. I'll enchant them soon.
Back to top Go down
imkebas
Forum Member

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:35 am

i had to enchant 2 weapons in 2 days think wat thad cost :-).
but you need to enchant your gear m8 even if you get a better item the next day.
the more dps you can do the faster everything go :-)
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 am

You have a bad attitude and lack the will to progress + youre 16 so denied!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcane Mage app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage app.   Arcane Mage app. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Mage app.
Page 1 of 1