Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcane Mage Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lubix

Arcane Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:14 pm

1. General Information

Your character name: Lubix

Your class: Mage

Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory): 57/3/11

List your titles you think are relevant to us: Of Gnomeregan
What do you think needs most improvement on your character: Trinket (bracers, wand, main set)
Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Yes
Post a picture of your UI in a raid. Will look default only with deadly boss, omen
Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week:
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: 19.20 - 0000
-- Tuesday: 19.20 - 0000
-- Wednesday: 19.20 - 0000
-- Thursday: 19.20 - 0000
-- Friday: 19.20 - 0000
-- Saturday: 1500 - 0000
-- Sunday: 1500 - 0000
(Well this is generally when I m available)

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis: Known Fred/Memphitere for a long while playing arena and messing about so got to know zerker messing about on vent joined a couple times in your raids toc 25 hc icc 25 when i was drunk + bored + wasnst saved. Guys I ve spoken to are cool

What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? Was on Burning Legion Horde in Vanilla wow played with guild called MoX and raided with Nihilum on my mates Druid. TBC I just fucked about. In Wrath Covenent: First guild I was in small 10 man guild with friends doing content up to ulduar 10 man. Most of the them got bored and rerolled Horde so Guild disbanded.

Anger Management, joined the previous guild they had which split because of leaders arguing and was asked by the new leader to join his new guild Anger Management when they split. Had wanted to leave for a while to join you guys but ppl there kept talking me into staying. Was kicked because some kid wound me up while I was drunk after earlier moaning about people not turning up to progressive raids only the ones we have on farm.

What are your overall raiding experiences so far? Have played since vanilla on a number of toons cba to go through all the instances. On mage in wrath have done naxx10/25, ulduar 10/25 apart from yogg on 25, toc 10/25 hc have done everything but twins + anub 25 hc man, LK have done all bosses on 10 man apart from LK and Sin on 25 man think its the same my experince has chopped and changed on this toon though because I ve used my dk in pve also and played on mates charcs also.

What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? Do progressive raids

Why should you be accepted in the guild? Because I want to do progressive raids and Zerker wants me to boost his priest.

4. Personal information

Your first name: Tim

Your age: 26

Your country: UK

More information about yourself (optional): Ask Fred.

5. Varia

- modem or cable? ASDL

blue or red: Blue

active or passive? Active

black or brown? Black

ventrilo or teamspeak? Vent
Back to top Go down
Memphitere
Forum Member
Memphitere

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 pm

my boyyyy Smile) thx for last night, Tim..
Back to top Go down
Lubix

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:12 pm

No probs mate Smile

anytime!
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Didnt you join already? - I guess welcome to the guild then
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Arcane Mage Application 1269949378224
Back to top Go down
Lubix

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Ye but tihnk it was a ninja invite from Memphitere.

After speaking to Zerker he told me to write a proper application

Thanks for the welcome Pwned Smile
Back to top Go down
Lubix

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:40 pm

For the final Challenge zerker has requested a picture of my nipples - However I prefer to show my impressive penis.

Arcane Mage Application Pic.love?l=1743&media=2&pic=m_22809_2
Back to top Go down
patriots
Raid member
patriots

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:10 pm

woah thats a big meatus
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:56 pm

There are kids on this forum! dont post pics of patriots mighty meatus in here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application   Arcane Mage Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Mage Application
Page 1 of 1