Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcanzia lvl 80 Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanzia
Forum Member

Arcanzia lvl 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Arcanzia lvl 80 Mage   Arcanzia lvl 80 Mage EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:56 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name: Arcanzia

- Your class: Mage

- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Arcanzia&group=2

- List your titles you think are relevant to us: I have 32 titles.. Smile

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character: More fun and more progression..

- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? yes

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. Atm im just chilling with arena and try get more achievment points..

- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? im online every day.. but some days i have to work evening shift..

- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: depends if i have to work evening
-- Tuesday: depends if i have to work evening
-- Wednesday: depends if i have to work evening
-- Thursday: depends if i have to work evening
-- Friday: any time
-- Saturday: any time
-- Sunday:any time

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? I moved from stormscale today.. i dont like that server.. way croweded and full of ninjas..

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? All but Toc heroic 25..

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? To have fun and progress..

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? Im an experienced mage that know my class well Smile very active with 9095 achievment points..
i have 305 days played on mage.. i have 3 alts with almsost full epic achievment..

4. Personal information

- Your first name: Roar
- Your age: 33
- Your country: Norway
- More information about yourself (optional)

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Cable
- blue or red? blue
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? Brown
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo
- How much is 10110110?
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Arcanzia lvl 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanzia lvl 80 Mage   Arcanzia lvl 80 Mage EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:03 pm

You logged out in your pvp gear so I can't comment on that. Out of the 4 raid days we have you aren't sure if you can make it on 3 of them. If you had to work night on lets say monday would you be able to join a raid 100% on wednesday and thursday? If possible explain your situation a bit further because atm it's not looking so good.
Back to top Go down

Arcanzia lvl 80 Mage
Page 1 of 1