Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy / Shadow Priest Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmiz

Holy / Shadow Priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: Holy / Shadow Priest Apply   Holy / Shadow Priest Apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:30 am

1. General Information

- Your character name - Jasmiz
- Your class - Priest
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) -
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. - Twilight Vanquisher before Ulduar.
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. - Haste as Shadow, Nothing much needed as holy atm
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Yes

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. - Come online try to farm some gold, if not il have a look at auctioneer, Maybe do some BG/WG and then raid. Since im guildless at the moment i have been pugging inbetween from toc 10 - 25.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? There isnt a day i cant be online for raids, but college does restrict me sometimes/
- What are your ideal raiding times? 17:00 - 0:00
-- Monday: All day
-- Tuesday:17:00 - 0:00
-- Wednesday:17:00 - 0:00
-- Thursday:17:00 - 0:00
-- Friday:17:00 - 00:00
-- Saturday: All day
-- Sunday: All day

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? Genesis, some people in the guild are awsome and really cool players, but then again some people seemed to start an arguement for no reason, and alot of that was directed to my m8 Cedriel, in the end we decided we had enough. and here we are atm.
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?
Didnt play prebc
Was first to kill Archimonde on my former realm on Lightnings Blade
and furthest we cleared to in bc was twins in Sunwell
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?
Spoke to a few of you and u all seem like really cool people, i know ur a good guild and have high expectations, i would like to be apart of that, and hopefully i could be apart of that, I have cleared end hame content before and want to be a apart of it again.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
I always give a 100% into a raid and anything else thats offered. was a former officer and know what is expected in a guild, i always try to research into my class and specs when ever its needed.

4. Personal information

- Your first name - Grant
- Your age - 18
- Your country - Wales (Next to england for those who dont know Very Happy)
- More information about yourself (optional); I enjoy my course at college wich is programming but apart from that i play rugby when ever i can and try to get to the gym as much as possible.

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Cable
- blue or red? Blue
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? Black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo as the sound on teamspeak sux
- How much is 10110110 NERD INC - its an IpV4 Adsress set as Binary Digit OFC Very Happy

Id like to add that i am happy to play any spec as my gear is roughly the same both specs, shadow a little bit better and am happy to switch specs in / between raids.

TYTYTY VM
Back to top Go down
Jasmiz

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest Apply   Holy / Shadow Priest Apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest Apply   Holy / Shadow Priest Apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:27 am

Well nice apply, gear is good enough, we got 1 shadowpriest atm but can u put out more dps than dasa Surprised
GL with your app
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest Apply   Holy / Shadow Priest Apply EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:03 am

Please post a picture of your performance in raids ( or the heroic training dummy if you are saved everywhere ), preferably not in voa.
Back to top Go down
Jasmiz

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest Apply   Holy / Shadow Priest Apply EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 am

Holy / Shadow Priest Apply Dummy
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest Apply   Holy / Shadow Priest Apply EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 am

CoE! cheater!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest Apply   Holy / Shadow Priest Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy / Shadow Priest Apply
Page 1 of 1