Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy/Disc priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holy/Disc priest Empty
PostSubject: Holy/Disc priest   Holy/Disc priest EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:55 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name = Dromeas

- Your class = Priest

- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Dromeas

- List your titles you think are relevant to us = On this char i do not have any fascinating ones, since its freshly dinged, but i have "the patient" because i am patient!

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. = Its still the gear since as i told above i dinged a while ago on this character.

- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? = Yes of course

- Post a picture of your UI in a raid. = https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img692/5319/screenshot122609033509.jpg

- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds. = i v loged out and reseted the recount Sad, i can post you one healing meter on my next raid as a reply if you want tho Smile, let me know.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. = Everyday a bunch of heroic to finish off my emblem gear (soon done) and then i try to raid as much as possible since i luuuv it Smile

- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? = on average i am online everyday, the only occasion i mihgt not be availbale for gaming is every second wednesday night, and thats cause then i usualy have exam the next day

- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: 18:00-24:00 GMT
-- Tuesday:18:00-24:00 GMT
-- Wednesday:18:00-24:00 GMT (but only half the wednsdays for the reason mentioned above)
-- Thursday:18:00-24:00 GMT
-- Friday:18:00-24:00 GMT
-- Saturday:18:00-24:00 GMT
-- Sunday:18:00-24:00 GMT

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? On my priest i havent joined many guild, just Smokers Choice. On my warrior (Zangrarou, ex main) i was in Oneiros in TBC, which eventually disband, then i went to Time Worms, which disband as well, after that i went in Still water and i left to join Circle of Light, for a more hardcore raiding environment. The reason dropping off COL was that i stoped wow for 2 months due to serius exams and then they changed realm, they moved to ravencrest, which i was not intended to follow

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? = I v done all naxx10/25 OS, eoe and the old shit, toc10/25, togc10 full, onyxias, ulduar10/25 including all 10man hardmodes, and ICC10 4/4 and one boss on ICC25 since smokers choice isnt doing 25 mans, that was with a pug.

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? = To become a successfull hardcore raider once again and to join a disciplined and cool environment once again.

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? = My skills are good, I luuv healing, and i am a motivated player who can find time to upgrade his character by any means.

4. Personal information

- Your first name = Xeno
- Your age = 18
- Your country = Greece
- More information about yourself (optional) = At the moment i am in last year of High School, next year i ll be going to study in the UK Very Happy

5. Varia

- modem or cable? = Cable
- blue or red? = definately red
- active or passive? = active
- black or brown? Brown, i m not emo
- ventrilo or teamspeak? vent!!
- How much is 10110110 = i m not a computer freak, it seems to me as a 10110110, or adding all its digits would be 5, or multiplying all digits would be 0 :0. Its definately divisible by 2,5,10!
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

Holy/Disc priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy/Disc priest   Holy/Disc priest EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:25 am

looks decent

we need a holy priest so i can go shadow!
Back to top Go down

Holy/Disc priest
Page 1 of 1