Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gnome Blood DPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brutilazzer
Forum Member

Gnome Blood DPS Empty
PostSubject: Gnome Blood DPS   Gnome Blood DPS EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:01 am

1. General Information

- Your character name Brutilazzer

- Your class Gnome DK

- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory)http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Brutilazzer

- List your titles you think are relevant to us.well this is have been my alt for along time now, so havent got any titles/Very Happy

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. well if you look at my armory link, you se that im missing one good back, and the sigil is horrible, but i get the one from triumphs tommorow so, after that i think my gear is kinda good, ofc i need 4 tier 9, but waiting on a tier 9.5 part

- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? ofc

2. Playing times & Raiding times. well for now i dont got a job, so i can play almost all the time.

- Describe what you do in an average online week. now when ive been guildless sometime, i run all the pugs, toc10/25 voa1/25 ony10/25, doing some dailies, and working on my proffsion, jewelcrafter. well thats it:D

- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? cant see anyday

- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday:19.00 - 2330
-- Tuesday:19.00 - 2330
-- Wednesday:19.00 - 2330
-- Thursday:19.00 - 2330
-- Friday:19.00 - 2330
-- Saturday:19.00 - 2330
-- Sunday:19.00 - 2330

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis.

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? from stormreaver, former horde! was in a guild that had pretty much the same progress as you, but we disband over the summer

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? ulduar10/25 toc 10/25 toc hc 10, 5/5, with my main,

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? well i saw how long you guys have come, and its almost how long we got with my guild, so i really want to contine there, love raiding

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? becouse i know my class, i always do 110% on raids, bring flask, read taccs, im a very good wow player thats all:D

4. Personal information

- Your first name linus bengtsson
- Your age 22
- Your country Sweden
- More information about yourself (optional)

5. Varia

- modem or cable? cable
- blue or red? red
- active or passive? active
- black or brown? brown
- ventrilo or teamspeak? ventrilo
- How much is 10110110 32
Back to top Go down

Gnome Blood DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnome Blood DPS   Gnome Blood DPS EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:13 pm

sounds ok! good age aswell! got my vote, and ill bet he overdps komos
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Gnome Blood DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnome Blood DPS   Gnome Blood DPS EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 am

Gear looks good enough, whisper me in game when you fix your professions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gnome Blood DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnome Blood DPS   Gnome Blood DPS Empty

Back to top Go down

Gnome Blood DPS
Page 1 of 1