Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

blood dk dps IRONPUMPER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ironpumper
Forum Member

blood dk dps IRONPUMPER Empty
PostSubject: blood dk dps IRONPUMPER   blood dk dps IRONPUMPER EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 am

1. General Information

- Your character name: Ironpumper
- Your class: Death knight
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory)http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Ironpumper
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. Champion of the frozen wastes
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character.he gear(only fingers and trinkets)
- Do you use macro's and/or key bindings?i use macro
- If you do, give some examples.i use macro for adds on voa and for spark on malygos and for kobolds on toc10

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.i farm g for lvling my jc to 450 and i try to collect better gear
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?i'm not possible only on mondays all the other days i have no problem raid
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday:nope
-- Tuesday:yeah
-- Wednesday:yeah/nope(dunno coz it is on my boss decision)
-- Thursday:yeah
-- Friday:yeah
-- Saturday:yeah
-- Sunday:yeah

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?i was on core and on AM but i left both coz i had no friends on them and coz they are no progressing guilds
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?i have some good exp on most raids but i need to gain more so i need a raidnig guild
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis, and why not any other guild?i need a raiding and progressing guild which will help me gain more exp on raids and better gear and i don;t join another guild coz i think that OD are best

4. Personal information

- Your first name Marios
- Your age 19
- Your country Greece
- More information about yourself (optional)I play wow most hours of day and when i finish work i run home and play as much as possible

5. Varia

- modem or cable?modem
- blue or red?blue
- active or passive?activate
- black or brown?black
- ventrilo or teamspeak?ventrilo
- How much is 10110110-->10110110 xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blood dk dps IRONPUMPER   blood dk dps IRONPUMPER EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:35 am

change your meta gem and replace crit gems with +10 stats and 10 str/15 stam
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: blood dk dps IRONPUMPER   blood dk dps IRONPUMPER EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:57 pm

that's a very vague application!!!

use your IMAGINATION more!
Back to top Go down
droljetina
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: blood dk dps IRONPUMPER   blood dk dps IRONPUMPER EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:04 pm

ah give a guy a break he is a first that is doing this...
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: blood dk dps IRONPUMPER   blood dk dps IRONPUMPER EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:05 pm

lolz stfu warlock nub
Back to top Go down
Ihealzerker
Officer

PostSubject: Re: blood dk dps IRONPUMPER   blood dk dps IRONPUMPER EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Hello Ironpumper,

thank you for applying to our guild, your application is currently being rewied by our officers.

We are doing TOC on wendsday, so please whisper me ingame tomorrow after maintaince for a small chat.
Back to top Go down
Ihealzerker
Officer

PostSubject: Re: blood dk dps IRONPUMPER   blood dk dps IRONPUMPER EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:28 pm

I am sorry to notify you that we filled the spot while you didnt message us for 2 days.

Good luck finding a raiding guild.

APP denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blood dk dps IRONPUMPER   blood dk dps IRONPUMPER Empty

Back to top Go down

blood dk dps IRONPUMPER
Page 1 of 1