Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

darkcrew blood dk dps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ironpumper
Forum Member

darkcrew blood dk dps Empty
PostSubject: darkcrew blood dk dps   darkcrew blood dk dps EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:42 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name: Darkcrew
- Your class: Death knight
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory)http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Darkcrew
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. Champion of the frozen wastes
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character.he gear(only fingers)
- Do you use macro's and/or key bindings?i use macro on bosses that are needed
- If you do, give some examples.i use macro for adds on voa and for spark on malygos and for kobolds on toc10&25

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.lvling my lock coz i have nothing else to do on my dk :)i have noth proffs good and on the lvl i want and i have best gems there are on game
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?i'm not possible only on mondays all the other days i have no problem raid
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday:yeah
-- Tuesday:yeah
-- Wednesday:yeah/nope(dunno coz it is on my boss decision)
-- Thursday:yeah
-- Friday:nope
-- Saturday:yeah
-- Sunday:yeah

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?i was on Solace but i left coz i didn;t have a good relationship with one of their officers
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?i have some good exp on most raids
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis, and why not any other guild?i need a raiding and progressing guild which will help me gain more exp on raids and i don;t join another guild coz i think that OD are best

4. Personal information

- Your first name Marios
- Your age 19
- Your country Greece
- More information about yourself (optional)I play wow most hours of day and when i finish work i run home and play as much as possible.I most log on my alt which i lvl up asap coz i want a lock lvl 80 which i will make him ove as well and maybe pvp too Smile

5. Varia

- modem or cable?modem
- blue or red?blue
- active or passive?activate
- black or brown?black
- ventrilo or teamspeak?ventrilo
- How much is 10110110-->10110110 haha
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

darkcrew blood dk dps Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkcrew blood dk dps   darkcrew blood dk dps EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:23 am

I am going to decline your application because to be honest its not much to look at , and you're reapplying by copy pasting your old application which shows how much effort you're willing to put in.
darkcrew blood dk dps Application_denied
Back to top Go down

darkcrew blood dk dps
Page 1 of 1