Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Defu

Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} Empty
PostSubject: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Hey Im applying again since when I applied you didnt need a tank, and now you do Smile

1. General Information

- Your character name: My chars name is Defu

- Your class: Paladin

- My gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory): you seen my gear already though:) (well Zerker has)

- I dont know if I got any titles that are relevant to you guys.

- What needs most improvement in my gear: cloak as it been bought by emblem of valor.

- Do I use macro's and/or key bindings? Yes, I use both of them

- Some of my examples of them: Well macros I only have things that say stuff pretty much, when I use Divine Sacrifice it will say that I put it up and healers will know I need a bit more healing etc Smile (I dont use this usually, only sometimes on Faction Champions). I got keybindings like W I got judgement of light on, D I got lay on hands then I got things like shift D Divine plea.

2. My Playing times & Raiding times

- I start playing at around 15:00 ST and stop at 20:00-21:00 if I got no raids up, every day pretty much.

- There are no days that are absolutely not possible and as I said I start playing at around 15:00 ST and stop at 20:00-21:00 if no raids. I'm always available Smile

- What are your ideal raiding times? 17:00-19:30 starting and ending at 23:00 Server time for every day

3. Former guilds, experiences & my motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- My Previous guilds, and why did I leave them? Zen I got kicked out coz of a new officer who didnt kno much about the guild... And anyways later on 1 of the officers kicked everybody out of the guild. At the moment Im in a raiding guild that I made my self, not enough members to start raiding tough Smile I am also the GM of Epic Twinks of WST on my druid, and We stay Together on my hunter. I have put up a channel so I can control all 3 of them better.

- My overall raiding experiences so far is: ToC10 complete, Everything except anub in 25man. In 10man HC I cleared 1st 2 bosses. ulduar I dont know tacts on (and havnt done) the descent into madness and up. Done everything else.

- My ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member are: Well I cant really find a group for ToC25 or 10 HC / 25man HC, I am geared for all of them, but it seems like nobody PUGs them really. I know this guild can do them so I'd like to join.
- Why should I be accepted in the guild ? You need a tank, Im a quick learner so I learn tactics that I dont know fast Smile I know most of them too.

4. Personal information

- My first name is Theo, I heard it means god in some language, not 100% sure if its true though.

- I am 14 years old.

- I live in Finland, was born in Belgium but lived there for 3 months only, both my parents are Finnish (and so am I).

- More information about me: I like music, I played guitar now for almost 4 years, and im quite skilled at drawing too, some people in my school didn't believe I did some dwarings as they looked good, which I didnt really think, it was just a quick sketch. I lived 4 years in Switzerland, 2 years in Israel, ½ a year in ireland and rest in Finland.

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Modem

- blue or red? Blue

- active or passive? Active

- black or brown? Black, even though dont know what this question is for.

- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo, thats the 1 I have on my computer Smile can get TS too if you want.

- How much is 10110110 = 10110110 in binary = 182 in decimal:

Digit value = 128 64 32 16 8 4 2 1
Binary number = 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0
Decimal value = 128 +0 + 32 + 16 + 0 + 4 + 2 + 0 = 182
A (10), B (11), C (12), D (13), E (14) and F (15).
10110110 binary = B6 hexadecimal = 182 decimal.
Back to top Go down
Defu

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:14 am

Some questions I missed out
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Yes I am.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. I talk mainly to my friends, do some raids, some quests, lvl alts (not so much though) and help friends. If im in need of money (which I'm not at the moment) I got my herblore and mining to get some money Smile

My gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory): you seen my gear already though:) (well Zerker has)
Uhh it ain't showing this link... It was showing it in preview, here it is: h ttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Defu it isnt letting it show if I have http:// so I put a space between the 1st h and the t
Back to top Go down
droljetina
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:53 am

I say take him he is good, been with him in toc few times with my alts and he is ok
Back to top Go down
rakijash
Forum Member

PostSubject: defu   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:17 pm

he doesnt got mi vote,mentaly nonstabile player changet 3 guilds in 1 month or so we are not boosting guild prik
Back to top Go down
droljetina
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 pm

that is because he is 14
Back to top Go down
Defu

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:52 pm

I havn't changed guild, all 3 are up.
Back to top Go down
Defu

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 pm

My hunter GM of the 1st one, about 4 months later came the twink guild my druid is GM of and then 2-3 months later I made this raiding guild, all guilds are linked, the raiding guild hasn't got anyone in really though... Only non geared people have applied to it :\
Dude I know you ain't a boosting guild.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:39 am

Alot of smilies in this app.. Being GM in some nubguild that raids WG or have tons of twinks or w/e isnt rly an accomplishment. Your also 14 which means u will be going emo on us tons of times or go all chris brown on your mom when she tells u to stop playing since u have school tomorow... Gear aint best either it seems since we got 2 alts and my offspecc with better gear.

Big fat No from my part but its up to zerker
Back to top Go down
Defu

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:45 am

Quote :
Being GM in some nubguild that raids WG
its new, not enough members we aint raiding anything, its not a nub guild.
Quote :
have tons of twinks or w/e isnt rly an accomplishment.
I got 1 twink lvl 60 only, and made a twink guild on that to play with other twinks.
Quote :
Your also 14 which means u will be going emo on us tons of times
I guess you dont have any single idea what kind of a guy I am. The kind of picture u got of 14 year olds is just simply not what kind of a guy I am.
Quote :
go all chris brown on your mom when she tells u to stop playing since u have school tomorow...
My mom doesnt even look when I go to sleep as she already sleeping herself... and my dad doesnt live in the same house.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Touché kiddo
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Sadly I will have to decline your application because some of the raid members are very emo and protested against inviting you, and we have drama and emoing in bucketfull here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}   Defu applies again as a tank is in need :} Empty

Back to top Go down

Defu applies again as a tank is in need :}
Page 1 of 1