Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feral Tank Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cedriel
Forum Member

Feral Tank Application Empty
PostSubject: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name Cedriel
- Your class Druid
- Your gear and talent build http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Cedriel
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. Conquerer of Naxxramas
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. Trinkets,Wrists
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Yes

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? I can raid anyday
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: 16-23.30
-- Tuesday: 16.23.30
-- Wednesday: This day i have a meeting sometimes and im usually home at 19.45. But this will only be untill feb.
-- Thursday: 16.23.30
-- Friday: 16-?
-- Saturday:12-?
-- Sunday:12-?

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? Genesis
There is alot of reasons. I really liked some ppl in that guild, They were awsome. I was raidleader and well i got complains for 1 month. Constans, like why do we do ulduar etc. I could take it untill our gm started whining on me aswell. And well with low encouragement and alot of whining just made me tired of the guild. (Sorry for fail typing)
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?
Tbc : Up to kj
Wotlk: 10man content cleared except algalon. Got key for it though Razz
25man content: I havnt cleared anything in 25man hc. Just read tacts movies and trys on Northrend Beast
Rest is cleared.
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?
I know that u are a good guild. I know that u have good players. I have no clue about ur raiding envoirment etc. But i mean, I wanna raid hc. I wanna kill endgame content. Not just the normal.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
Im a dedicated raider, ppl often throw that word around. If u accept me u will understand that I am.
I read on my class on forums and im analyzing everthing so i can do the best tps,hps,dps.

4. Personal information

- Your first name Karl-Henrik
- Your age 20
- Your country Sweden
- More information about yourself (optional)
Im applying with 4 of my friends. I hope u can accept us all. We are a bunch of no lifers that wanna raid 24/7.

Anyway, Im a pretty calm person. I play passionate but i always try to be calm. I have no problem with beeing replaced to help the raid etc. I love to have a laugh and well a good community = good progress.

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Cable
- blue or red? White
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? Brown bear ftw
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo. Ts sucks bad
- How much is 10110110. Ill ask my teacher on monday. And ill reply.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Good apply i suppose, gear sure could need some improvements, we need another tank as far as im concerned since we only have 2 atm but.. ICC coming next week and u still need alot of toc stufs. Up to zerker if he wanna boost a new tank though, GL
Back to top Go down
Cedriel2

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:11 pm

What i didnt write was that i got 2 trophies not used yet in my backs. That i got in my last guild. This would maybe be taken as im a loot whore but i was abit forced to reroll and gear up fast. But 2 weeks later and pplz constant whining just was enough for me. I hope this will + abit on apply.
Back to top Go down
Cedriel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:14 pm

I just checked my armory. My recent uppgrades arent showing.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:41 pm

if ure woss and cant take constant whining from your Gm (in this guild zerker) this is not the guild for u Razz
Back to top Go down
Cedriel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:44 pm

If it's the same thing constant. I dont know. What i wrote was maybe miss interpted. Anyway, I can take critisism. It makes us better players. But also learns to trust each other to tell if ur doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Karate insert feelings u get in raid when zerker is yelling at u here: ________________
Back to top Go down
Cedriel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Better to say as a feral bear. RAWR

and anyway. Im not a woss and i can take orders without questioning them. Im aiming to be the best i can be. Zerker seems to the raidleader ppl needs. A guy who wakes up on the 48th wipe on ANUB.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 pm

oh we dont need zerker, he has just violated all off us so many times so we cant stand up to him Sad
Back to top Go down
Cedriel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Make a macro. RAWR. U will feel better
Back to top Go down
Totaltful
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:28 am

I say pick the buggah ^^ . the lack of tanks is a huuge problem for us, 1 run perhaps 2 in toc 25 and a toc 10 hc run would be enough to gear him up Im sure ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:34 pm

ive said it before and i say it again.

i dont wanna boost randoms.

my lvl 62 alt druid has better gear then this drood
Back to top Go down
Themann
Forum Member

PostSubject: .....   Feral Tank Application EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:01 pm

I say no... Bad attiude and bad gear...

Gl m8
Back to top Go down
Cedriel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:15 pm

My armory hasnt uppdated.
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:58 am

Sorry for the long time it took for a response:
Your gloves aren't enchanted still ( I took a quick peak on friday )
Your staff has a crap enchant
Your gear is mostly ulduar quality and we are trying to recruit for ToGC25, the patch has been out for months and you could have easily gotten a full set of badge items + more.
Back to top Go down
Cedriel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am

If u want to inspect me ingame instead as my armory isnt uppdated. Im fully enchanted and i got some decent uppgrades from some of the slacky parts i had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral Tank Application   Feral Tank Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Feral Tank Application
Page 1 of 1