Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feral Druid Tigerclaws

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerclaws
Forum Member

Feral Druid Tigerclaws Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid Tigerclaws   Feral Druid Tigerclaws EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Application Template

1. General Information

- Your character name : Tigerclaws (professions LW,JC)

- Your class: Feral Druid (DPS MAIN, TANK OFF)

- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Tigerclaws (right now i am in a PVP SPEC for my offspec.. I usually spec (55/16DPS) and (60/11 Tank) in raids. If you check my glyphs you can see its tank glyphs. I have 4 set bonus for both specs. I do have some Boomkin Gear aswell if needed. But its soso.

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character: I could Use a trinket for DPS.. and a trinket for Tanking. Other than that i stack ARP for DPS and Stamina/agility for tanking. Since im allready hit and exp capped in both specs with the 1% from dranei in raids i dont really need anything else. And the normal HC token upgrades ofc.

- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Yes.

- What bosses have you done from the currently available raids?:
*NAX cleared 10/25 Glory of raider Complete . (Feral DPS, offtank)
*Ulduar 10/25 Cleared. Glory of Ulduar raider Complete. (feral Dps, offtank)
*TocGC 10/25 Cleared. Both Insanity. (feral Dps, offtank, boomkin)
*Icc 10 hc : 11/12 cleared. Icc25hc : 10/12 Cleared. Completed Glory of IC raider 10.( feral Dps, offtank, Boomkin)

Other than this i have cleared eveything from vanilla to TBC.

- Post a picture of your UI in a raid: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot072110232008.jpg/ (i could not get it in raid..since i took it today.. but its exactly the same in raids.. and i have a huge screen so its alot of room and its working perfectly for me)

- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ), wws report or on the heroic training dummy lasting 1 minute at least, the more the better: unfortunetely i couldnt find anything as my former guild disbanded and removed everything all links and website and everything.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week : I farm alot. badges professions. I allways keep tryint to improve myself in everyway possible. I level alts.. allways nice to have alts with professions needed for raiding. I love to raid so thats what i do mostly with my alts and main. My professions are LW and JC.

- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? I am online everyday. I play all the time. If i somehow miss a day i allways let the proper people know that im not coming way ahead of time.

- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: 1600 - xx.xx
-- Tuesday: 1600 - xx.xx
-- Wednesday: 1600 - xx.xx
-- Thursday: 1600 - xx.xx
-- Friday: 1600 - xx.xx
-- Saturday:1600 - xx.xx
-- Sunday:All day off. so can raid whenever for whatever purpose mostly.

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?

* United (neptulon) disbanded. After alot of Level 60 raiding we disbanded and i moved to Outland.
GoodGame (outland) - When good game from Zenedar migrated to Outland i was raiding with them. its a long time ago. And ofc Summer again made it difficult for them to progress so they moved back to zenedar. And i moved to Grim Batol.
* Gief Epix (GrimBatol) Well this was a special case.. Half of the guild are Starcraft pro players.. so when the betakey for SC2 came out.. half the guild just dissapeared. leaving me no choice but to migrate to twilightshammer Since raiding died.

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?
*Vanilla WOW: Nax,Zg,Aq20,Aq40, MC ,BWL, Onyxia Cleared.
*TBC WOW: Gruul,Magtheridon,SSC,TK, BT SWP. All Cleared. Karazhan...cleared Razz
*WOTLK: All raids Clear except Lk,Sinda 25 HC and LK 10 HC.. Ruby sanctum 25/10 Normal Cleared. Have had some tries on HC, but lack of people for raiding made it impossible to get raids up for this.

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? I was in ICC 25 Yesterday with one of your people leading. Looked like a perfectly good capable leader. the Raid went like shiit. but that was the peoples fault. I want to Join a stable good raiding enviroment who wants progress. Like me. I want to Clear the highend content and hopefully some server firsts sometime. And also play with a joyfull bunch of people and actually enjoy raiding and get to know some people.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? I think i can bring my skill and expertise of 5 years raiding. And a good patient mood and hunger for Dps and improvement. Something all guilds need in my point of view. ANd a happy mood and bad jokes from time to time.

4. Personal information

- Your first name : Raj NIK sharma
- Your age: 25
- Your country: norway
- More information about yourself (optional): Im 25 i live on OSLO. Im working as an energy consultant. I live with my girlfriend. I love computergames.. I play alot of Badcompany 2 as well as WOW... mostly off raid hours and days. im a cheerful guy with alot of expirience in different things.

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Cable
- blue or red? Red defenatly
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? brown.
- ventrilo or teamspeak? ventrilo and teamspeak
- How much is 10110110?? QUE?

Well im hoping for a positive answer and looking forward to play with you. Smile

Regards Tigerclaws.
NIK..
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Tigerclaws   Feral Druid Tigerclaws EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:06 pm

720 dkp for him
Welcome if you ask me but

Im 25 i live on OSLO. Im working as an energy consultant.

And you dont kno wtf is 10110110?
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaws
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Tigerclaws   Feral Druid Tigerclaws EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Khaless wrote:
720 dkp for him
Welcome if you ask me but

Im 25 i live on OSLO. Im working as an energy consultant.

And you dont kno wtf is 10110110?

WELL if its computer 10011001.. your referring to Razz.... yes.. if that particular line means something..... no Razz
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaws
Forum Member

PostSubject: ...   Feral Druid Tigerclaws EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Binary number.. what Razz now im wondering :p
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Tigerclaws   Feral Druid Tigerclaws EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:23 pm

i dont like ppl,but i like you
Back to top Go down
Memphitere
Forum Member
Memphitere

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Tigerclaws   Feral Druid Tigerclaws EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:19 am

Good application, I'd say go for it TAKE HIM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Tigerclaws   Feral Druid Tigerclaws Empty

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid Tigerclaws
Page 1 of 1