Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

imkebas feral druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
imkebas

imkebas feral druid Empty
PostSubject: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:30 am

1. General Information

- Your character name : imkebas ( im on twilight's hammer )
- Your class : druid
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) :
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. :wel from BC i have the champion of the naruu titel , i got the os+3 title in 25 and 10 man and the rest are just the normal ones you can get in the game , also im 1 hm away from getting the title form ulduar 10 and thus also my drake from there
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. : wel the most importand things thad need to change atm is my trinkets and my t8.5 items i have still on. i have t9.5 for them but at this time and the gear i have atm putting them on would meen a dps lose instead of a gain thad wy i still have them on .
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? : yes i have no problem with understanding and speacking english the only thing is im not so good at typing it :-)
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds.
this is a pick of me on a target dummy in if
and this is a pick were you can see my dps in icc 25 on 18/01/2010 on festergut ( forgot to thake i pick off it wen i was in the raid still :-( but you can see on the recount wat boss it was

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. wel these days i do the daily hc every day to get my badges and also ofc the weekly raid quest ofc. beside thad i try to do totc 25 and totgc 10 also try to get a good pug to icc10 and im am lucky thad i found a good group to icc 25 now . but ofc they can not do the hm wen they come out so im stuck there for the time :-(
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?wel i can be online almost every day but there are some time ofc my rl comes first
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday:8 - 12
-- Tuesday:8 - 12
-- Wednesday:8 - 12
-- Thursday:8 - 12
-- Friday:8 - 12
-- Saturday:8 - 12
-- Sunday:8 - 12

the begin and end time can ofc change a bit acording to the raid times of the guild im in .
also on the off days im not alwys online ofc then im with my famely but wen needed ill be there

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?wel there are only 2 guilds ive bin in with my druid and thad is critical back in BC i was a casual member there but i got to join then in severel raids wen there were not enuth raid members online (was mainly tank there). thad guild merged with an other guild and they dident thake the casual members with them at thad time.
after thad i went to circle of light were i did all the raids with in wotlk. mainly as one of the MT in the guild.was a councilmember there also wen they were on tw. i trancferd with them to ravencrest to help them progress there and thad wen i went feral dps wen they ask me to . but i have to stop raiding for a bit and wen i came back i lost my spot and the whole mentality of the guild had changed . also i dident know anyone on rc outside the guild and the quee off 2000 ppl made me come back to tw .
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?i have done every raid in the game exept aq 20 :-). the only thing i dident do on hm is totgc 25 and some ulduar 25 hm bosses, i got some but not aal off then :-(
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? wel my ambitions are still the same as wen i was in col do all the raiding content ther is on hc. for the rest make some new frends in game and have some fun in the guild ofc :-)
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? wel i am a matuure player who come alwys perpaird to a raid .
i also try to keep up to speed with all the new tacts and changes to my class .

4. Personal information

- Your first name danny swinnen
- Your age 29
- Your country belgium
- More information about yourself (optional) wat can i put here :-)
i have a son who is almost 3 years old now and he is the most importand thing in my life as it should be .
i like playing this game and have fun wen doing it :-).
wen you louk at the ss you may find my keybinds a littel strange :-) thads becos i play wow with a gamepad a belkin n52te to be exact also use a g5 mouse

5. Varia

- modem or cable?cable
- blue or red?red is alwys better :-)
- active or passive? active ofc :-)
- black or brown? black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? got them both if needed
- How much is 10110110 omg my head hurts :-)

i hope you have enufh info of me but if you want to know more just wisp me in game and ill be glad to awnser any question you have for me
thank you for thaking the time to read trou the app and sorry for the bad spelling its not my best thing :-))
Back to top Go down
imkebas

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:38 am

were did my picks go :-(
Back to top Go down
imkebas

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:46 am

ok ill put them again here same as my aromry this is the armory one :-)

this is the pich from the targed dummy in if :

this is the pick form the damage in icc 25 on festergut on 18-01-2010 :
Back to top Go down
SvenskBöG
Raid member
SvenskBöG

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:54 am

U have 2 register on the forum for link/pic´s.

Quick done and save so much spamm from mongos.
Back to top Go down
imkebas

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 am

ok last try :-) sorry about this im no good at doing these things :-)

this is dps on dummy in if :-) : imkebas feral druid Wowscrnshot011910104357

this is damage pick from icc25 riad on 18-01-2010 i forgot to thake it in the raid but you can see on the recount thad its from festergut : imkebas feral druid Wowscrnshot011910103838

cant seem to get the link to the armory working :-(( but im the only one who is called imkebas in whole europe :-)

sorry about this :-(
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:12 am

How come you are not expertise or hit capped? Also are you applying as tank or dps as main spec? Also whisper me in game when you catch me, I am very slippery.
Back to top Go down
imkebas
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 am

yes i know im not capt :-) but for feral dps its not as imoprtand as for a other class but it helps ofc .
if i can get some upgrades on some thngs the caps will be in order and i will be capt then .
Back to top Go down
imkebas
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 am

also im applying as a dps cos my tanking gear is not thad good anymore altho i can tank icc10 with it :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:21 am

Quote :
thads becos i play wow with a gamepad
?!
Back to top Go down
SvenskBöG
Raid member
SvenskBöG

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:44 am

Najten wrote:
Quote :
thads becos i play wow with a gamepad
?!

u are old najten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: imkebas feral druid   imkebas feral druid Empty

Back to top Go down

imkebas feral druid
Page 1 of 1