Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Indika -Holy/ Disc priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
indika
Forum Member
indika

Indika -Holy/ Disc priest Empty
PostSubject: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:50 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name: Indika
- Your class: Priest
- Your gear and talent build: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Indika
- My stats in summary: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Twilight%27s+Hammer&character=Indika
- List your titles you think are relevant to us: Dont know what might be relevant but I have twilight vanquisher on the priest which was bit of a hustle. And guardian of cenarius and argent champion was a bit grindy. I like titles got 23 at the moment but lost crusader in the transfer =/. Also have Starcaller on my paladin.
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character: I think priest t10 lacks to much haste to fit my playstyle and i just made my disc spec the other week so need to sort out those glyphs.
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?: yea ill shout when needed.
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid. I use the shadowed unitframes it does the same thing that xpearl does. Shadowed is a bit cleaner.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds: applying as a healer!

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week: trying to get the random hc done everyday to buy some primordeal saronites. Other then that i level one of my other characters and if opportunity presents it self i try to do some random achivements in ulduar or toc or what ever.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? I study at the university so I can be online when ever i dont need to prepare for studies. At evenings i usually play wow or watch tv/films.
- What are your ideal raiding times? I prefer to finish up before 12am and not start earlier then 7pm
-- Monday:
-- Tuesday:
-- Wednesday:
-- Thursday:
-- Friday:
-- Saturday:
-- Sunday:

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? My last guild is called Obsession which is a horde guild on the Frostmane server. We had problems getting LK down so some players left. About that same time a friend of mine suggested i should transfer to his realm so we could play together from time to time. I thought "wth im transferring."
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? in vanilla I didnt raid at all i played pvp all the time =) in tbc half of bt. in wotlk everything including hardmodes in 10man. normal modes in 25man. played lk 5-6 resets in 10man icc and in 25man icc ive been up to fester and rot in pug:s.
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? well beeing new on the realm i need a new home. I saw zerkers ad in trade and made a visit to your site. Since im new here I really have no clue which guilds are the best/slackiest on the server. Looking at your guild progress I recon you are a bunch of skilled players.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? Well now that im studying it´s not like i dont have time to play. I just started a 3 year program so for the next few years im gonna sit here, playing as often I can. Been at it since the relase of the retail and dont plan to stop now. I also use my tools of my characters well and know how to teamplay.

4. Personal information

- Your first name: Erik
- Your age 28
- Your country Sweden
- More information about yourself Studying biology, ecology, history and agricultural science on the university.

5. Varia

- modem or cable?: cable 10/10
- blue or red?: I rather mix them to get purple actually.
- active or passive? there are people that can be passive in a very active way! I prefer to stay active in a passive way though.
- black or brown? I prefer black, I´m to smart to enjoy colors.
- ventrilo or teamspeak? only used ts like 3 times. cant really say I know of any diffrence in sound quality or user friendlyness.
- How much is 10110110: Im afraid I don´t speak binary =(

Thank you for taking your time reading through my application!
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:44 pm

How come you are using 20 haste gems instead 12 sp / 10 haste // 12 sp / 10 spirit in yellow sockets/blue sockets?
Back to top Go down
indika
Forum Member
indika

PostSubject: Re: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 pm

been haste starved and they increased my throughput a bit better. Howwever i just upgraded boots and neck earlier this week so I will change to reckless gems. just havent been online much this weekend and im guildless so theres been no stress to get to it. I prefer to be around 700 haste ub.
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:25 am

better than me rerolling id say
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 am

Going with 0 healers is better than you rerolling.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:03 am

Answer this questions truthfully please:

1. Can you raid wednesday thursday sunday 19:25-23:00 ?
No "maybe i cant raid that and that day" yes or no question.

2. Do you have a working microphone and can speak on ventrilo and understand english over ventrilo?

If you answer this questions and it shows that u answered false you will get kicked immediately.

please answer asap.
Back to top Go down
indika
Forum Member
indika

PostSubject: Re: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 pm

1 yes
2 yes
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Låter bra, whispra ingame for en invite.
Back to top Go down
indika
Forum Member
indika

PostSubject: Re: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:45 pm

jag kommer in imorgon , kom precis hem till en polare, kollat på HIF - MAIF, ska slagga här.

Pz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indika -Holy/ Disc priest   Indika -Holy/ Disc priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Indika -Holy/ Disc priest
Page 1 of 1