Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elemental shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Monita
Forum Member
Monita

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name: Eryze

- Your class: Shaman

- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) elemental http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Eryze/

- List your titles you think are relevant to us. Only have 2 titels will explain later why

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. I need to change my hit in spell power and haste atm i do have to much. My trinkets are in need of upgrade and MH/OH. Been tring to get beter for 2 months sooo unlucky with it.

- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? yes

- Post a picture of your UI in a raid. [IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img204/8597/wowscrnshot012110155256.jpg][/IMG]

- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds. [IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img204/5784/wowscrnshot012310002939.jpg][/IMG]

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. Atm i try to find good pugs so i can balance my gear for beter dps and geting frustrated with the lagg!! :p

- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? I m online almost every day only Monday’s won t be becouse of work, i have to get up at 4 a clock in the night to go to work.

- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday:
-- Tuesday: 8-12
-- Wednesday: 8-12
-- Thursday: 8-12
-- Friday: 8-12
-- Saturday: 8-12
-- Sunday: 8-12

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? With this char i have only been in Godlikes and Infirior technolagy both promised good raids and failed at it.
now i say with this char becouse i have played 3years on my holy paladin and just rerolled shaman 6 months ago. My pala’s name is Monita, been in Lethal sources (left becouse i was co-gm and couldn t aprove some of the changes) and Circle of Life ( recently transferd guild to ather server).
I mention my pala becouse i do want you to know that i do am a expirienced player and not a fresh starting one. The claas may be diffrent but the tact more or less are the same.

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? haven t done all of the content with my shaman althouh i do know all the tact and have more achivments and titels on my paladin.
With shaman i started in naxx then some bosses in ulduar and jumped fast to totc10 and 25 on normal. Do have 4/5 on totgc10 . In ICC 5/9 bosses.

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? I am tierd of puging and i know how it is in a deacent guild so that is what i want the most. Good progressing raids that at same time can be fun and enjoyeble.

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? i am a mature person, keep my promisses and learn from my mistakes.

4. Personal information

- Your first name: Andreea
- Your age: 23
- Your country: Belgium
- More information about yourself (optional)

5. Varia

- modem or cable?cable
- blue or red? red
- active or passive?active
- black or brown? black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? I have both
- How much is 10110110 something for computer nerds :p

Thank you for taking the time to read my apply, hope to hear from you in game and very sorry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:08 pm

u do good dps on dummy i guess, kinda wierd gear with some cloth here and there and some 232 parts, and cant uget online at 19:20? cause thats when we start, being almost 40min late every raid is kinda a bummer, and aint the guild called circle of light instead of life? or am i mistaken, so many questions and i hope you have the answer. nice app in general though and we need ele shammy i think, GL
Back to top Go down
Monita
Forum Member
Monita

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:17 am

hey sebbel

I always had that problem with the name Circle of light, always mistaken it by circle of life, no idea why :p
about cloth wel i think there are some BiS cloth items for elemental, havn t looked in to it to much becouse i also never get that far in pugs or don t get in at all.
I m very unlucky with rolls and stuff so i tried to get anything that is un upgrade even if it is cloth. And for example i have a beter belt from totc25 in bags but becouse i do have so much hit i can t use it and had to change it with one from hc PoS. Also T9 is idd from badges tried to get hold on those trophy marks, no luck.

about the raiding time ofc i can make it that will be np.
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:02 am

Some questions!

How come you have the slacker weapon enchant?
Why didn't you put the blue gem in your hat for the extra spellpower?
Why didn't you get 12 sp/ 10 haste in your neck ( considering spellpower and haste have a similar value )
Why did you put you can raid from 20:00 ( I presume server time ) and after that mentioned you can make it in time without problems?
Back to top Go down
Monita
Forum Member
Monita

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:56 am

1q. to be fair with you i didn t looked at my wep ench for some time and that is becouse i was to focused on geting a new wepon.

2q and 3q. you cought me that is idd bad geming this will be fixed as soon i get online. i was so woried about my dps and gear before applyng that i didn t even look at my gems.

4q. it seems that i over looked the guilds starting houers and i just put in what houers i usualy raid. actualy i can be very fexible in raiding times. i was not that explicite about it in the apply. i have my oun company and atm i m working from 6 till 10 am exept on tusday it is from 4 till 8 or 9 am. on wendsdays i work form 6am till 3pm stiil lads of time before raid time.
Back to top Go down
Monita
Forum Member
Monita

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:13 am

changed ench on wepon and gems, 12spell and 10 haste are good idd when my gear will have more yeallow gems, not rly worth it in a red or blue socket, what i think.
and tried the target dummy again to see the change in dps :p

2min dpsing used trinket once, no hero
[IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img526/5222/wowscrnshot012410105509.jpg][/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 am

We now know you are kebab's girlfriend and he paid me 10k gold and asked me to invite you.
Back to top Go down
imkebas
Forum Member

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:34 pm

dont tell her :-( now i dont get sex for a whole month :-(
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 pm

No problem I'll take care of you , my friend Kebab.

Elemental shaman Gay_kiss
Back to top Go down
Ineedhugs
Forum Member
Ineedhugs

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:41 am

Zerker! Are you cheating on me? Sad
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:50 am

Whisper me in game and we'll see how things go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman
Page 1 of 1