Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
+3
Zerker
Sebbel
Elementiá
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elementiá
Forum Member

Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:03 pm

General Information

Character name
Elementiá

Class
Enhancement

Armory Link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Elementi%C3%A1

Titles and progress

Toc 10 norm 5/5
Toc 25 Norm 5/5
Toc 10 hc, 1/5 due to pugging
Onyxia 25 and 10 , 5/5
And ofc, got Brains Very Happy

Improvement

The Things i need to replace asap, imo, is my back and my wrist, and also some gems in my gear. Just gotta earn some money to buy new epic gems Smile

Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?
Yes, i am able to understand and speak english, but unfortunately, i can´t speak english, or any language on Vent, due to slacking on having microphone... Embarassed

Playing times & Raiding times

I try to be online when i am able to, mostly during the evenings. When i am online, i seldom do anything else than raiding, wich can be pretty hard from time to time, because i want to do hard modes, and it is kinda rare to find a decent raid when pugging. Crying or Very sad
I can be online pretty much every evening except Tuesdays, and that is when i have my band practice, so your raiding times are ideal for me Very Happy

Former guilds
uhm, i haven´t been in a proper raiding guild on Twilight´s hammer yet, migrated recently ( think it was in august) from Xavius. And the only guild i have been in on the current realm, is a guild formed for my closest m8s Smile wich means that i have had to pug everything i have been raided. No

Ambitions, motivations and why i should be accepted
My glory guild raiding days were pre wotlk, and i am aware of everything that being in a guild comes with, but i am longing to gain end game experiences and i know that i can get them from Ordo Draconis. I do feel that i can put alot of effort in this, and i really hope that i will be accepted, to prove myself, to really give you a chance to get to know me and gain cosy raiding night together Razz

Some Personal Info!

Name
Björn

Country
Sweden

Okay, a few sentences about me then Smile
I am playing in a band, and we are about to jump into the record studio in December this current year. Cool
About my daily situation, im trying to get a job, but its really tough here in Sweden nowadays, and i doubt i will get any job this year, wich is kinda sad Sad but hey, more time for wow then Laughing

Varia

modem or cable? Modem!
blue or red? Blue, wich has been my favourite color for years now!Very Happy
active or passive? Active!
black or brown? Black
ventrilo or teamspeak? Can go with both, but i prefer Vent Cool
How much is 10110110? Uhm, it must be 10110110, feel free to correct me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Good apply, OK gear, we need enhance shammy, take him nao!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:31 pm

yes we need him, badly!
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Contact me in game after you fix your microphone, gems and bracers and we'll see how things go.
Back to top Go down
Elementiá
Forum Member

PostSubject: Elementiá   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Well, thats gr8 Very Happy
but theres only one thing, and it is the bracers, it could take weeks to get new ones Crying or Very sad
Been trying to get hold of new ones like forever now.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Cant u make 245 bracers with LW?
Back to top Go down
Ihealzerker
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:54 pm

crusader orbs are 300g, if not even less on /trade.

the bracers cost like 1200g+leathers. GO FARM
Back to top Go down
Elementiá
Forum Member

PostSubject: Oh!   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:01 am

Okay, didn´t knew that Very Happy
But hey, i just realised that my laptop, wich im not usually playing on, has microphones as standard equip! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Themann
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:02 am

Elementiá ^^

I say inv him, i have played som totc 10 HC pugruns with him, and he is a really nice Enhancement shaman Very Happy...

Gl M8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elementiá
Forum Member

PostSubject: There!   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:55 am

Now everything is fixed, including the microphone and the wrist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ihealzerker
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:15 pm

/wrist ?
Back to top Go down
SvenskBöG
Raid member
SvenskBöG

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 am

1 of tha better app i have seen. got my vote for a trail (only becuse u are swe)..

Björn is the name for sweet boy´s. strong, but still warm and tender. Wink
Back to top Go down
droljetina
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:44 am

Take him but then make him go ele, cause we rally need one ele shaman for buffs and shit...
Back to top Go down
SvenskBöG
Raid member
SvenskBöG

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 am

droljetina wrote:
Take him but then make him go ele, cause we rally need one ele shaman for buffs and shit...

same goes for melee. but we have dk on the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman   Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Elementiá, Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1