Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elemental Shaman (cross server)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thrilss

Elemental Shaman (cross server) Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shaman (cross server)   Elemental Shaman (cross server) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:49 pm

1. General Information

Your character name - Thrilss (when i move server might change to Thrill)

Your class - Shaman (might mention i have uld 10/25 quality gear for all shaman specs)

Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) -

List your titles you think are relevant to us - Of the nightfall and Champion of the frozen wastes ( 1 achieve off glory of the hero which isnt a title but hopefully the Red Proto Drake will speak for itself Very Happy )

What do you think needs most improvement on your character - Would say my Sp and crit

Do you use macro's and/or key bindings? - Use simple target macros and some key bindings

2. Playing times & Raiding times

Describe what you do in an average online week - Do the heroic daily, farm for some gold, raid and maybe a little pvp
When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? - No days atm are not possible and im online normally around 2pm

What are your ideal raiding times?
Monday: Anytime
Tuesday: Anytime
Wednesday: Anytime
Thursday: Anytime
Friday: Anytime
Saturday: Anytime
Sunday: Anytime

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? - Previous guild was Devils rejects, the 10 man raiding was ok but couldnt get a decent 25 man going with members we had.

What are your overall raiding experiences so far?

Pre Tbc was on Rogue ZG, AQ 20, MC and Onyxia

Pre Wolk was on Paladin Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon

Wolk have cleared Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 , EOE 10, VOA 10/25, Uld 10 (11/13), Uld 25 (7/13), Toc 10 (5/5) and Toc 25 (3/5)

What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? - Have alts on this server with my friends and know u to be a good guild that is focused and friendly

Why should you be accepted in the guild ? - I always try to improve, im a friendly player that gets his job done and have a good attitude towards raid

4. Personal information

Your first name - Darren
Your age - 18
Your country - Wales
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman (cross server)   Elemental Shaman (cross server) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Armory link would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman (cross server)   Elemental Shaman (cross server) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:54 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&n=Thrilss
Did the work for ya Wink aint i nice?

Nice apply and good gear enough i suppose, see u havent done 25man toc much since u bought all the t9 without token but guess that will fix itself eventually.

We got no elemental shammy as far as i know and i think kalashii would be reliefed to not take all shammy loot for himself and gathering -500 dkp per raid ^^;

Gl with the app.
Back to top Go down
thrilss

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman (cross server)   Elemental Shaman (cross server) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:01 pm

very sorry thought i included the armoury link must have slipped my mind and thx for doing it for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman (cross server)   Elemental Shaman (cross server) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:23 am

Whisper me in game when you can manage.
Back to top Go down
Ihealzerker
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman (cross server)   Elemental Shaman (cross server) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:46 am

Elemental Shaman (cross server) Pedobear-seal-approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman (cross server)   Elemental Shaman (cross server) Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman (cross server)
Page 1 of 1