Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

warlock apply blazinnaga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blazinnaga
Forum Member

warlock apply blazinnaga Empty
PostSubject: warlock apply blazinnaga   warlock apply blazinnaga EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:19 am

1. General Information

My character name is blazinnaga, im playing a warlock that is currently using destruction spec. i got a secondary specc demonology but can always change to affliction aswell.

You can check my gear at
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Blazinnaga

I don't really think my character needs an improvement im abble to play endgame content but there are always some gear i can change ofc.

I'm abble to understand and speak english on ventrilo.

The addons im using are DBM bartender 4 omen and recount the rest isnt really needed since im playing as a dps.

My dps on the dummy is 5.5k-6k only self buffed and in raid im always performing high lots of times im first.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

In an average week i make sure i do the random dungeon everyday+ weekly raid for frostbadges. Also im goign to all the raids where i can find an improvement for gear. and farming mats/gold for making the new items. If there are new bosses i make sure i look at the tactics online before im entering the raid so i know what im up against.

I will be abble to raid every day your guild is raiding and i will tell it before if there will be a day i can't come.

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

My previous guild was warrior kittens i left there cause i was taking a break from wow back then after i killed yogg saron 25. you dont have to be afraid of me taking a break again cause i want to clear the fall of the lich king.
was in essential accenture last month but only as a friend and i want to be progress raiding myself. i could have appplyes there aswell since they needed an warlock but i didnt feel like staying in that guild. i like the peeps from ordo draconis more.

My overall raiding experiences from lvl 80 are:

ulduar 25 cleared at 19-5-09
toc 10+hc and toc 25
also cleared the new raid ICC 4/4 in 10man Smile

My ambitions of joining your guild is that i want an guild where im sure im raiding endgame content and hardmodes. Also i know some of the people in your guild and they have always been friendly with me.

You should invite me cause im a very skilled lock, make sure i know what im doing in raids and im friendly player. not afraid to whipe and make progress.

4. Personal information

-My name is nick, I'm 22years old and im living in the netherlands.

5. Varia

- cable
- blue
- active
- black
- ventrilo
- How much is 10110110
ten million hundred and ten thousand hundred and ten :p
Back to top Go down

warlock apply blazinnaga
Page 1 of 1