Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jjlikeuface, warlock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Forum Member

Jjlikeuface, warlock Empty
PostSubject: Jjlikeuface, warlock   Jjlikeuface, warlock EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 am

1. General Information

- Your character name
- jjlikeuface

- Your class
- warlock

- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory)
- eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's+Hammer&n=Jjlikeuface

- List your titles you think are relevant to us.
- not big on achievements, got champion of the frozen waistes...

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character.
- parts of my gear is out-datet now, i know. but basically SP>haste>crit, and aim for the stars.

- Do you use macro's and/or key bindings?
- No macros for my destro lock(used castsequense when i was affliction), everything i use is keybound.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.
- since I started playing again last week i've; done daily heroic and ToC heroic everyday and pugged whats possible/needed: Onyxia (10/25) voa(10/25) OS(25) and naxx (25). On a general basis I chase upgrades; loot, emblems, crafted and reputation. when im online im active...

- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?
- I am a student, i make my own days.

- What are your ideal raiding times?
- My raiding times is when i decide it to be. Things may occur though, i have a social life.

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?
- The BlackHand Order, after wotlk launched they never really got back on the horse raidwise(and oooh the drama...)
- Eldar, about the same time i took timeout from wow, this spring, the entire guild did the same. And now there is nothing.

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?
- In tbc up to and included BT
- In wotlk i've done everything pre ulduar. In ulduar i havent done hodir, mimiron, vezax or yogg-saron. ive read tacs and seen movies of TotC.

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?
- i want to join a potent PvE guild, and ones more do seriouse raiding. I miss the thrill of downing a new boss, few guilds on the server have managed.

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
- I know my gear and my experience is a bit outdatet. But i know my class verry well, im on constant look out for upgrades and i allways read up on boss-tacs. In raid i am patient, listen to raidleaders and dont mind wipes as long as they are educational.

4. Personal information

- Your first name
- Kristoffer

- Your age

- Your country
-Norway

5. Varia

- modem or cable?
- cable

- blue or red?
- depends

- active or passive?
- depends:P... active

- black or brown?
- brown

- ventrilo or teamspeak?
- ventrilo

- How much is 10110110
- i am proud to say i do not know.
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Jjlikeuface, warlock   Jjlikeuface, warlock EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:23 am

Your gear is a bit too low for the content we are doing, but it appears you have enough brainpower to beat a gold fish in chess which is good enough for pve raids! Gear up a bit from badges etc and contact me in a week or 2.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Jjlikeuface, warlock   Jjlikeuface, warlock EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Indeed your gear is abit out of date and i suppose your experience aswell, wierd that u havent done toc 10 or 25 not even on normal since its extremly easy, i suppos gear upgrade is easy done by doing hc runs getting badges etc but still u dont need brains for doing heroics.

Shouldn't join imo, since we are currently trying to progress in 25 heroic and u havent set foot in toc yet what ive seen...
Back to top Go down
SvenskBöG
Raid member
SvenskBöG

PostSubject: Re: Jjlikeuface, warlock   Jjlikeuface, warlock EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 pm

fuk sake.. anoter norway guy! gotta ask. why u have 1 talent in soul leech ?
Back to top Go down
Psyyduck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jjlikeuface, warlock   Jjlikeuface, warlock EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Great, I love Norwegians...

But to start pointing out the bad stuff:
- Exalted Sons Of Hodir = Done in 1 week and you've been 80 for a long time.
- You haven't putted epic gems into every slot.

A bit depressing to see that you're not exalted with Sons Of Hodir, no matter if you're close to it now. But it can be done in one week. "Without buying relics"

And you're attitude is some of the worst, to be honest. If a raiding guild has set their raiding times, and you answer like this " I set my own raid times and I raid when I feel for it, because I have a real life". Your chances are low in my eyes and so will it continue to any other guilds.

My mouth ain't worthy in Ordo Draconis, but this is only my opinion about the application.
Back to top Go down
https://ordo-draconis.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jjlikeuface, warlock   Jjlikeuface, warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Jjlikeuface, warlock
Page 1 of 1