Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Destro Warlock apply

Go down 
+2
droljetina
Zulidan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulidan
Forum Member

Destro Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Destro Warlock apply   Destro Warlock apply EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name
- Surisa
- Your class
- Destro Warlock
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Surisa
- List your titles you think are relevant to us.
- Got of the nightfall on my rogue
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character.
- wep's and trinkets
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?
- Yes!

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?
- Im online every day but some monday's and some thursdays im not avalible at around 20:00 to 22:00
- What are your ideal raiding times?
- Every day but sometimes mondays and thursdays can get tricky
-- Monday: 19:00-23:00 ( tricky day sometimes )
-- Tuesday: 19:00-23:00
-- Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00
-- Thursday: 19:00 - 23:00 ( can be tricky )
-- Friday: 19:00 - ??
-- Saturday: 19:00 - ??
-- Sunday: 19:00 ??

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?
-Genesis: I left due to my friends leaving and the guild was slowly becoming worse and worse, we had a lot of people no showing up when they signed etc.

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?
-Can start with saying i didnt play during vanilla or TBC, In WOTLK ive cleared naxx10/25, os 10/25 ( with 3D ), eoe 10/25, Uld 10/25 up to yogg on both ( miss 3 achives for drake in 10man ) Totc 10/25 cleared and in TOTGC i got tribute to skill in 10man ( on my rogue ) on my warlock i have done totc 10man and 25man ive done everything up to anub.

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?
-First of all my firends was interested in joining and i knew it was a good guild with skilled players. I want a stable raiding guild that does HM's, and I also want to help OD progress Smile

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
-I should be accepted cause im deticated, I always come prepeared with flask etc. and im always ready at the instance when raid starts. also I wanna say that im not the guy that goes nerd rage if i get switched out during a raid, i always try to do whats best for the guild.

4. Personal information

- Your first name
- Jonas
- Your age
- Your country
- Cold Norway Razz
- More information about yourself (optional)
I am one of those 4 guys applying together and I also really hope we can all join! ( cant belive he called me a no lifer! )

5. Varia

- modem or cable?
Cable
- blue or red?
Yellow
- active or passive?
Active
- black or brown?
non
- ventrilo or teamspeak?
Vent!
- How much is 10110110
10110110 = 10110110

PS. I do wanna note that this is my alt atm. trying to gear it up asap and im willing to put time and effort to it! my main is named zulidan ( rogue ) he is not in another guild and he got all the achivements if you wanna check, im also willing to make this my main char and focus most on it if that is what it takes for me to join Smile

sorry for my bad English Thnx for reading xD
//surisa
Back to top Go down
droljetina
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: Destro Warlock apply   Destro Warlock apply EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:54 pm

I think ur gear need a lot of improvements before u can join, it might not even be Ulduar worthy. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Destro Warlock apply   Destro Warlock apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:25 am

Agree with droljetina, my alt is better geared, since ICC is coming this wednesday or the next u need even better gear than for just raiding toc, GL though
Back to top Go down
Zulidan
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Destro Warlock apply   Destro Warlock apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:38 am

Hi and thnx for the quick respond's. tbh saying you alt is better geared this is my alt aswell and it hitted 80 last week ^^ and i think ive geared it up rather fast and talked abit with zerker about what you were recruiting and as he said: -we are not recruiting gear but skills. and as i said in my apply im willing to put time and effort to gear it up to ICC standar asap!
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Destro Warlock apply   Destro Warlock apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm

When you say: this is my alt.. you mean this was my alt?

Why do you want to reroll warlock? - got any lock experience except from lvling?

Edti: zulidan is that zulian the druid? since he is a nice and wellknown player on the server
Back to top Go down
Zulidan
Forum Member

PostSubject: zulidan   Destro Warlock apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah What i ment was this was my alt until know... the reason for rerolling is simple: I know i cant get into OD with my rogue and also Warlock is one of the classes I enjoy playing the most! my exp raiding with lock is not to high. althought I read guides and I talk with other warlocks about specc and rotations in pve. but so far I think ive done pretty good in raid's with my gearscore being rather low as you say Razz

and no im not Zulian teh druid, didnt even know he existed when i made Zulidan xD
hope I answered your question's
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Destro Warlock apply   Destro Warlock apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Zulidan wrote:
Yeah What i ment was this was my alt until know... the reason for rerolling is simple: I know i cant get into OD with my rogue

No u can't because we are full on rogues Surprised u liar!
Back to top Go down
Zulidan
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Destro Warlock apply   Destro Warlock apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:51 pm

hehe, im no liar Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Themann
Forum Member

PostSubject: .......   Destro Warlock apply EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:04 pm

I say no... Sry m8 but sebbel has hold of something...

Gl m8
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Destro Warlock apply   Destro Warlock apply EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 am

I will have to decline your application because of the general status of your gear, enchants, gems and professions. Sorry for the long time it took for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destro Warlock apply   Destro Warlock apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Destro Warlock apply
Page 1 of 1