Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightwil

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Name: Deaconu Razvan

About me: Basically,there aren`t many things to say about me.To be short,I`m a pretty unpredictable guy,I definitely like to eat at Mc Donalds,and do appreciate honesty.

Character name: Nightwild

Class: Druid

Race: Night Elf

Spec: Restoration/Balance

Character Armory:

Explanation spec: During my 5-year wow playtime,I have noticed I can`t stand any window of the raid to get drained without me doing something about it.So I quited DPS and started a healing "career".As far as I am concerned,my healing is usually well-received,and i have never slacked when healing a raid like maybe some DPS can do sometimes.I could benefit to the guild by my attention and in-time heals.

Professions: I haven`t really developed a passion for leveling a profession,so my only one on this character is Mining,which is 380.

Additional information: I have a really well organized action bar,using mainly healing spells,hots being used when the health is raid goes well,and trying to spam nourish and wild growth in danger moments.Using 38 mana per 5 secs flask,+fish feast when possible.My off-spec gear is Balance,but no so well-kept as my resto one.Usually,i`m up to date about druid using my facebook applications and groups.prefectly knowing prehhotting.

Previous guilds: I was until 2008 a player of Intruders from Magtheridon,but the large amount of horde that got on it made me take a decision which i do not regret:move to twilight`s hammer.From then,i havent`t played for much time in very big guilds on TH,only ones like Fists of Heaven or Vacuity,but I`m decided to start a new challenge,missing old days when i was the 2nd/server to take down twins in SP on burning crusade.

Raiding experience: on bc,i had BT,SP without KJ and all the rest of the lower raids done.
Wotlk:naxx both 10/25,eoe 10/25,os 10/25,uld10-8 and uld 25-7,toc 10 and 25(without last boss)and icc10/25-6 bosses down,knowledge of 3 more.

Attitude towards raiding: usually,i enjoy raids having some food and drink near,playing in my own room and not being bothered,sitting in a comfortable armchair.i definitely don`t like wipes,so i`m the first to try preventing them:D.

My Future in WoW: My raiding future?getting down both 10/25 ICC and not only on normal,but heroic as well,when I will have the gear for it.

Attendancy: I suppose yes,and I`m fine with a reserve role sometimes.

pcsetup: I`m playing from a laptop,called Acer Aspire 5741G.Configuration:Intel core i5 430m(2.26 ghz,3mb cache)
15,6 display
4gb Ram Memory
500gb hdd;video:nvidia geforce gt 320m,1024 mbvram
I can certainly use Ventrilo and I have a mic.

Why Genesis: Because I have heard it does worth.

Why Me: Because I am the perfect guy to cover the goal of a decent and working healer.I`m a choice not to regret,as nobody dies on my watch:P.and btw i wanna learn how to change my gemming so it will be proper.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Nightwil wrote:
Name: Deaconu Razvan

Why Genesis: Because I have heard it does worth.

Why Me: Because I am the perfect guy to cover the goal of a decent and working healer.I`m a choice not to regret,as nobody dies on my watch:P.and btw i wanna learn how to change my gemming so it will be proper.

You obviously copy pasted and couldnt see that there is a application template.
Seems like you don't know how to play your class since you're not sure about what gems you should use, you also lack gear/exp in icc. Which is abit of a downer since we will start with heroic next reset in 25man.

Application Application_denied
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1