Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to OD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Selisha

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Application to OD   Application to OD EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:48 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name: Selisha
- Your class: mage
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory): Arcane - Offspecc frost 2795 Score on wowheroes
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. : Undying
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. : reducing some hit rating i have too much of it and i am replacing them with some crafted no hit gear.
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? yes i am .
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid. -- i do not have it -- but feel free to check my dps
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds. -- dont have it --

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.: i am trying to do as many improvements for my main as possible i am also grinding some money for the hard times and supporting guild bank with some herbal materials.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?i am normaly online for most of the days deepends on what will happen in work , but i will defenetlly tank to you if ill have any of isues or what so ever.
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: 19.40 - 23.30
-- Tuesday:19.00 - 23.00
-- Wednesday:20.00 - 24.00
-- Thursday:19.30 - 23.30
-- Friday:19.40 - 23.20
-- Saturday: 19.20 - 23.00
-- Sunday:19.40 - 23.00

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis: Core , UBW . ive been playing wow since 2004 i have alot of exp from Vanilla aswell as some from tbh ive cleared all the possible Wotlk Contents. my motivation for joining OD is raiding once again aswell as making some new friendships . i will be honest and , i really wana kill arthas since its a HUDE caracter in wow history i was playing warcraft III aswell i am sort of a warcraft geek Razz

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?: core , Tub - i got really annoyed by some officers i had some serious bussines in work but ppl couldnt understand me . thates why i wasnt able to come for the raids so i got kicked.
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?: all the Wotlk contents , vanilla , some tbh aswell .
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?: i want to raid again aswell as making some new frienships .
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? : i think i can bring and deliver something special to the guild like a new raider higher guild score . I will also be helping u guys at the herbalism materials , aswell i am a friendly and a kind soul to other people i hope you guys see this =)

4. Personal information

- Your first name: Janez
- Your age : 19
- Your country : Slovenia
- More information about yourself (optional) : i was born in Ljubljana on a sunny Eve Razz i got alot of imagination and i like to draw pictures . i like my job and i have a Girl friend. I also like to play world of warcraft. my english is decent but dont get mad if i get something wrong . i can completely understand u guys speaking on vent or any other kind of program aswell as typing. in my free time i like to Watch movies , Cartoons sometimes aswell Very Happy my Name is Janez Hren . i hope you guys like my apply and will aceppt me to the guild . Love : Selisha

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Modem
- blue or red? Blue
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? Black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo
- How much is 10110110 : 10110110

PS = some silly questions u got at numer 5 haha xD but it was fun tbh O.o

( )___( )
( o o )
I """" I
See you laters -
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to OD   Application to OD EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:50 pm

To do list:

1. Get armory link.
2. Post picture of you raiding.
3. Post picture of you raping the dummy.

Gogo!
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to OD   Application to OD EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:04 am

Back to top Go down
Snowlock
Forum Member
Snowlock

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to OD   Application to OD EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:14 am

Nice gear. Too much hit though 19.5%, you should watch for that, not only item lvl.
Back to top Go down
Themann
Forum Member

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: :)   Application to OD EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Good gear Smile...

But you got to much hit Smile... Only need 8 %...

How is your rotation? and when do you use evocation and Mana sapphire etc.?
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to OD   Application to OD EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:59 pm

I would rather say OK gear since based on the stats i outgear you on my alt.
Back to top Go down
Snowlock
Forum Member
Snowlock

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to OD   Application to OD EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Themann wrote:
But you got to much hit Smile... Only need 8 %...

It's 17%.

Last edited by Snowlock on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to OD   Application to OD EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:13 pm

8% + 6% from talents + 3% from moonkin/shadowpriest aka 8%
Back to top Go down
SvenskBöG
Raid member
SvenskBöG

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to OD   Application to OD EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 am

well leny had like 21% ? xD so its g2b awsome.. tbh its kinda retard much hit on items today.
u say u can raid all the day´s we raid so would like 2 see u pwn the dummy in if/sw.. and if u can Go farm exalted with sons of hodir.

How is the internet connection in slovenia?

/pytt
Back to top Go down
Themann
Forum Member

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: :D   Application to OD EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:00 am

Snowlock remember you get buff in raid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowlock
Forum Member
Snowlock

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to OD   Application to OD EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:07 am

Themann wrote:
Snowlock remember you get buff in raid Very Happy

I said it's 17%, not that you need 17%. So you were right and I were right also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application to OD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to OD   Application to OD Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to OD
Page 1 of 1