Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arp MM hunter "

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellzin
Forum Member

Arp MM hunter " Empty
PostSubject: Arp MM hunter "   Arp MM hunter " EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:09 am

Arp MM hunter/Marksman - Application

1. General Information

- Your character name
Answer: Hellzin

- Your class
Answer: Hunter.

- Your gear and talent build http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Hellzin
Answer:Im looking to build More around arp since its deadly when caped which helps the raid. I can also change stats if its benfits the raid better and other hunters.- List your titles you think are relevant to us.
Answer: Actually, Well i cant say i got awsome titles just average ones like Crusader ambassador eldar champion of frozen waste land glory of the hero nothing major at the moment *wink*.

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character.
Answer: New trinket deathbringers one ^^ neck and head rest of my gear is ok at the moment saving up for rest of the teir10 set.

- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?
Answer: Yes, yes I am.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.
Answer: Do my daily quest then pug for icc 10-25 and hope for a good run then nothing really much then just like to pump some iron in real life = weights when i have the free time cheers .
Answers: I’ll show you:
-- Monday: 15:00-01:00
-- Tuesday:15:00-01:00
-- Wednesday: 15:00-01:00
-- Thursday: 15:00-01:00
-- Friday: 15:00-01:00
-- Saturday: 15:00-03:00

-- Sunday:15:00-01:00

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?
Answer: Last guilds iv been with is a few. Core Zen GoG Reason for leaving theses guilds was that people didnt show up on time plus not much progress.- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?
Answer:
ToC 10 and 25m.cleared..
Onyxia 10 and 25m.
ICC 10=8bs 25=4bs...
Nax 10-25 cleared..
Weekly raids ETC.

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?
Answer: Join a community in WoW, have fun – obtain stuff, get new friends.

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
Answer: I’m very active and I like to get challenged and also nice freindly person to talk too Smile .

4. Personal information

- Your first name & last name.
Answer: James Bock or BOCKY as a nick name- Your age
Answer: 19- Your country
Answer: United Kingdom- More information about yourself (optional)
Answer: Love hanging around with my mates .Love playing Pc games etc also a Football fan..

5. Varia

- modem or cable?
Answer: Cable.

- blue or red?
Answer: Blue.

- active or passive?
Answer: Active.

- black or brown?
Answer: Brown.

- ventrilo or teamspeak?
Answer: Ventrilo.

Last word thanks you guys for taking your time to read this post and goodluck in the future raiding Takecare now hug/ tongue
Back to top Go down
patriots
Raid member
patriots

Arp MM hunter " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arp MM hunter "   Arp MM hunter " EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:54 am

i'd like to question your quite high hit rating, i know theres always the excuse of not getting loot, but there are some crafted items that can replace some of ur gear thats worth investing in (i.e boots).

Also, ur pets spec seems a little off as u probably want "call of the wild" as an extra cooldown during heroism.

I know im being a bit pedantic here but i would really like another hunter who isnt a retarded dane or arrogant swede.

Other than that ur spec seems fine, gear can be improved but its decent enough, and always good to have another brit in the guild.

GL with app
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

Arp MM hunter " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arp MM hunter "   Arp MM hunter " EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:59 am

patriots wrote:
I would really like another hunter who isnt a retarded dane or arrogant swede.

+1
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

Arp MM hunter " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arp MM hunter "   Arp MM hunter " EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:26 pm

really low gear,no trinkets,wrong feet enchant.
no crafted items

no icc experience and instance is out since 12. month of last year

SWED hunters are best
Back to top Go down
Hellzin
Forum Member

Arp MM hunter " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arp MM hunter "   Arp MM hunter " EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Well i did miss 4months of WoW so by then i would had the stuff i needed to improve on by then.I like put you Swed hunterz to the test to see if they are the best hunters Suspect *wink* i know sweds are freindly ppl dont know about best hunterz Razz. One more thing im saving up for the lvl264 boots Rocky steady Treads close to geting all mats.And *no icc experience* as you sed sry forgot to mention my Experience in ICC iv cleared up to blood princes on 10man but its hard to find a good 25man pug with Brainz so only done 4bosses atm..
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

Arp MM hunter " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arp MM hunter "   Arp MM hunter " EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Gear is rly low and you lack some exp in icc since we will only do heroic from now on.

Arp MM hunter " Application_denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arp MM hunter " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arp MM hunter "   Arp MM hunter " Empty

Back to top Go down

Arp MM hunter "
Page 1 of 1