Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MM Hunter Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chasme

MM Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: MM Hunter Application   MM Hunter Application EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello Ordo Draconis people!
How are you doing on this lovely evening?

If you don't mind, I made this application a while ago and I decided to go and post it here. I hope you don't mind it's not the exact same application form, but I guess it should be plenty. It should explain everything about me.

For any questions: Just ask me here, or ingame.

General Information
Personal Name:
Simon Heijnen

Age & Gender:
17 Male

Nationality:
The Netherlands

E-mail:
simonheijnen@hotmail.com

Living Facility:
Parents

Current Occupation:
I'm about to go to University next year.

IRL Commitments:
I make websites/logo's during the entire week and weekends, however: I can make my own scedule. So it won't affect my attendance.

Character
Class:
Hunter

Race:
Night Elf

Character name:
Chasme

Server:
Twilight's Hammer

Armory Link:
Here you go:

Days Played on applying character:
Nearly 25 days

Days Played on all chars:
About 40-50 days I guess

Achievement Points:

Dungeons and Raids Achivements Completed:
93/366. This is because I'm only playing WoW for a couple of months. I do have a lot of experience in other MMO's.

First Profession:
Mining

Second Profession:
Enchanting (Is going to change)

Main spec:
7 / 57 / 7

Dual spec:
53 / 14 / 4

Any special resistance gear:
Nope

How many days after the release of WotLK did you ding 80 roughly:
As I said, I started playing in patch 3.2. So it was a while.

Any WWS-reports links:
I haven't used programs such as WWS yet.

Notable alts:
Nope

Anything you would like to add about your char:
What stands above might conclude that I'm a total noob and have no idea how to play WoW. As I said, I played a lot of other MMO's before and I always played the ranged damage guy. So I know what to do and how to do it.

Game History
Pve Experience:
Started in WotLK, have done first wings of ICC and ToC.

Vanilla:
-

The Burning Crusade:
-

Wrath of the Lich King:
ICC and ToC, ofcourse I have done parts of Naxx and Ulduar, but it's not really worth mentioning.

Previous Guilds:
A leveling guild called 'Army of Nexus' and a minor raiding guild called: 'Sanctified Wrath'. Currently I am in 'Solace'.

Reason for leaving previous Guilds:
Army of nexus was a leveling guild and didn't suit me anymore when I dinged level 80. Sanctified Wrath was a minor raiding guild that barely did anything. Solace was fun, but the progress isn't really there. People don't attend, a lot of problems.

Notable Positions:
I lead ICC10 most of the time in Solace and in Sanctified Wrath aswell.

Hardware
Internet Connection:
Perfect, 50mbit/s download speed.

How many people share your connection roughly:
2, it's just my dad and me. He barely ever downloads so it's fine.

Computer Specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX etc.):
AMD Phenom II X4 945 ~3.2 Ghz, 4gig DDR3 RAM, ATI HD 4870 1GB

Do you often crash/dc:
If I crash it's because of the server, it won't be because of my internet.

Average FPS in 25man raiding situation:
~35-40

Have working headset:
Yes

Have working microphone:
Yes

Gameplay
Raiding Days:
Every day

Playing Times:
Depends really. Normally I'm up for basicly every time. Next month however I got my exams and stuff and I won't be online until 2am or so. It will be fine.

Typical Raid Attendance:
In Solace it was 98%. I will be there most of the times.

Link to screenshot of your UI:
MM Hunter Application 11awuid

Notable Keybindings:
Basicly everything is keybinded and macro. It's not worth taking the time to name it all, but I am not clicking anything.

Motivation

What motivates you to play WoW:
The great raids, dungeons, people and lore.

Convince us that you wont quit in 1 month:
Ofcourse I won't haha! I can't leave before I can see if they screwed us hunters up in Cataclysm. I think it might be an improvement, the focus and shit. But until then: I will be there for sure. And most likely I will play this game for the next years. That's not a joke.

Why do you wanna join Epiphany:
Because it's the best guild on the realm and you guys make serious progress. The people also seem to be nice. The perfect combination in my opinion.

Why should we pick YOU:
Because I don't want to be worthy of the name Huntard. I will soon open up a youtube channel about me being a hunter. I'm still preparing for it but it will come. I have made videos my entire life and it's time to show the world what I can do. Especially with Epiphany I can make great videos and support the guild.

Whats your main strength as a player:
I can listen and learn from advices. A lot of people get advices and don't do anything with them. They say they know how to do it and just carry on as they did before. I won't be like that.

Whats your main weakness as a player:
To be honest: I can't stand wiping over and over again. Makes me mad but I will have to deal with it. At least Epiphany doesn't wipe 10 times on normal 10man rotface right? Smile

Anyone in Epiphany who can vouch for you:
Don't think so.

Anything extra you would like to add:
Well, as mentioned before: I am a designer/scripter/videomaker etc. Maybe I could be of use in the guild? I've seen no videos of Epiphany on youtube yet. I can start making them, edit them and promote the guild if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
Chasme

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter Application   MM Hunter Application EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Sorry, it has still 'Epiphany' in it in a question. Yes, I used this to get into Epiphany, but you should get the message.
I apologise.
Back to top Go down
patriots
Raid member
patriots

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter Application   MM Hunter Application EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Quote :
Whats your main weakness as a player:
To be honest: I can't stand wiping over and over again. Makes me mad but I will have to deal with it. At least Epiphany doesn't wipe 10 times on normal 10man rotface right?

You're gonna love it here then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chasme

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter Application   MM Hunter Application EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:50 am

I don't mind wiping, but if we wipe because of some stupid people who can't listen: Yep, I get pissed haha.
Who doesn't?

And btw, it's only Rotface 10. 25man Rotface is way harder.
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter Application   MM Hunter Application EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:50 am

I'm afraid the hunter spots in the guild are full at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter Application   MM Hunter Application Empty

Back to top Go down

MM Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1