Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARP MM NE hunter apply

Go down 
+2
SvenskBöG
Nemesiz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Khaless

ARP MM NE hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name-Khaless
- Your class-Hunter
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory)
- List your titles you think are relevant to us.-Astral Walker
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character?ATrinket Deathbringer's will
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?Yes
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds.
WOL report

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.-playing with AH,selling stuff,icc 10/25 on alts,arenas on hunter.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday:19-23
-- Tuesday:19-23
-- Wednesday:19-23
-- Thursday:19-23
-- Friday:19-23
-- Saturday:19-23
-- Sunday:19-23

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?
Shattered

Joined Shattered about two months after dinging lvl 70,had to get some gear with PUGs because they were not doing ZA/Kara that time,they already moved to t5 instances.

Most people left guild 2 months before Wotlk was launched because there was no more interest in raiding.When free migration to Kor'gall was open,most ppl migrated there,and as now they are casual guild.

Ordo Draconis

Did most of Wotlk content with OD,only problem was that it was transition guild,doing raids without much hardmodes because most ppl who would join us left after they got better gear:P

Month before ICC was launched,Lamphs from EA asked me would i join his hunter team and i accepted because guild was more friendly and overall guild progress was much better.

On day I joined them,we did our first Algalon 25m kill,and in next 2 weeks we completed Glory of Ulduar Raider achievement.

Our ICC raids were very successful,killed LK little later because we couldnt find good setup for him.Two days ago i got whisper from one of officers that they cannot offer me member spot in EA and i left.Still didnt got answer why they wanted me to leave guild.
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?
Vanilla

Mostly did BG's and world PVP on my first hunter,Legoslav(Burning Blade).Character was shared between 2 of my friends and me,because we didnt have enough money to finance 3 accounts so we decided to share one account and one character.

Completed Zul'Gurub, Molten Core and Blackwing Lair.

BC

Bought new account,created my present character at time when Gods of Zul'aman patch was applied.Completed Karazhan,and ZA with pugs.Two months later joined my first guild on TH,Shattered.We did Tempest Keep:the Eye,SSC and BT:all exept last bosses.MH was kinda challenging for us,last 2 bosses remaining.Had pause 2 months b4 Wotlk launched.Completed SSC and TK attument.

WOTLK

Two weeks after expansion launched,game came on my doors,installed it,dinged lvl 80 in about one day.Completed naxxramas 10/25,EoE 10/25,Ulduar 10/25(all hardmodes including Algalon are completed,except YS+0),didnt bother on 10man so much,guild main focus was 25man raiding.

Toc 10/25 completed,Totgc 10/25 completed,missing 45+ and 50 attempts remaining on Anub'arak on 25m.

ICC 10/25 completed with few drake achievements included.

ICC 10hc 6/12-marrowgar,LDW,gunship battle,DB:saurfang,festergut & rotface.

ICC 25hc 7/12-marrowgar,gunship battle,DB:saurfang,festergut & rotface,Blood wing.
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?
Im achievement hunter,currently working to get Battlemaster/Justicar title.

Always willing to help friend in trouble thats ganked in STV or needs to complete group quest in northrend/outland/low lvl instance(boosting).

Have many friends who are able to help with crafting/daily/weekly quests,most of them play Alliance character ,tho i have some friends on Horde side aswell.

Im very adaptive as player,always willing to improve my gameplay in any way,by any means necessary,always giving the best I can.

Im not emoing when ppl say im doing something wrong,i can take criticism and not repeat same mistake again.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
I did good apply,i give 200% of myself to the guild,know hunter class,im good teorycrafter(used myne schematics for our first Anub 25hc kill)

4. Personal information

- Your first name-Danko
- Your age-20
- Your country-Croatia
- More information about yourself (optional)

5. Varia

- modem or cable?-Cable
- blue or red?-Blue
- active or passive?-Passive
- black or brown?-Brown
- ventrilo or teamspeak?-vent
- How much is 10110110
There are 10 types of people in the world!
Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Back to top Go down
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Armory link
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Khaless

UI screenshot
img251.imageshack.us/img251/3603/wowscrnshot031910220901.jpg

WOL report
worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fg8jj1dg16qpnssx/details/70/?s=3182&e=3664
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz
Forum Member
Nemesiz

PostSubject: Re: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Amagad, Khaless, MEJT!

Not much to say. He's got the gear, he's got the raiding experiences aswell. And since he is comming from a guild like EA, he can't be halfbad. If we must get a hunter in, this fella seems to be the one.
Back to top Go down
SvenskBöG
Raid member
SvenskBöG

PostSubject: Re: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 am

Come back son!
Back to top Go down
Snowlock
Forum Member
Snowlock

PostSubject: Re: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 am

YOU DARE COMING BACK AFTER

Zerker's
ARP MM NE hunter apply Traitor

AND

Tomo's
ARP MM NE hunter apply Banhammer
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:33 am

troll!
Back to top Go down
Ihealzerker
Officer

PostSubject: Re: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Nemesiz wrote:
Amagad, Khaless, MEJT!

Not much to say. He's got the gear, he's got the raiding experiences aswell. And since he is comming from a guild like EA, he can't be halfbad. If we must get a hunter in, this fella seems to be the one.

you do realize we recruited you after he left? Very Happy so basicly we know all about him.

I hope to see you soon in guild.
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz
Forum Member
Nemesiz

PostSubject: Re: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 pm

I knew him before you did, so care. Very Happy But yeah, i found out later on with all your posts, kinda figured.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Whisper me ingame for an invite

/Jarpen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARP MM NE hunter apply   ARP MM NE hunter apply Empty

Back to top Go down

ARP MM NE hunter apply
Page 1 of 1