Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dps DK apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uníqzo

Dps DK apply Empty
PostSubject: Dps DK apply   Dps DK apply EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:07 am

1. General Information

- Your character name: Uníqzo
- Your class: Death Knight
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory):
- List your titles you think are relevant to us.: Starcaller!
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character.: my weapon at this point of time! and im trying to get my hands on the battered hilt.
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?: Yes i am! - and i speak alot ;p
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid: Dps DK apply Wowscrnshot093009215620.th
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds: its the same as the upper screenshot!

. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week: Im doing alot of heroics, and sometimes i pug raids(if im not in a guild), im doing dailies & farming!
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?: Im online all week exepct Friday and Saturday.
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: 1900-02.00
-- Tuesday: 1900-02.00
-- Wednesday: 1900-02.00
-- Thursday: 1900-02.00
-- Friday: Im mostly out getting drunk!
-- Saturday: Same as friday!
-- Sunday: 1900-02.00

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?

I left paratus to join a more progressing guild called Epiphany - I failed my trial because i had alot of stuff going on, just moved house, summer vacation and alot of unexpected stuff came up. I went causal and stayed there for 2 months. I joined sólace because i wanted to get back Raiding, but sólace wasen't what i really wanted at that point. I then applied to Essential Accenture and i got accepted right away! - Apperently i've done something that really made the Officers hate me but i just don't know what - I then failed my trial, and tbh i dont know the real reason.

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?

TBC progress:

Kara cleared.
Maggy's lair cleared.
Gruuls lair cleared.
SSC cleared.
TK cleared.
ZA cleared.
MH cleared.
BT cleared
All this is done before the nerf happended (30%- hp to all boss's).
SWP 5/6 but with the 3.0.0 nerf.

Wtlk progress:

Naxx 25/10 Cleared.
EoE 25/10 Cleared.
Sarth 25/10(+3 drakes) Cleared.
Uld 25/10 (10man HM's all cleared, killed algalol) (25man HM's not all is done, but i know the tactics) Cleared.
Toc 25/10 Cleared (ToC10HC 4/5 - ToC25HC 4/5. - I know the tactics for Anub'arak HC. Missed the Anub'Arak killed with 45+ tries on 10man, sadface)
Ony 25/10 Cleared

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?: I would like to raid hardcore, to make friends, and you guys seems very cool and friendly! I also want to kill all the boss's!
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?: Im dedicated, i do what im told, im doing good dps, im not the one doing all the fuck ups, i know my class very well!

4. Personal information

- Your first name: Henrik
- Your age: 15 years old.
- Your country: Denmark.
- More information about yourself (optional): Im in school, 8th grade - Im just like a normal 15 years kid, im hanging out with my friends/girlfriend or im online and playing computer. Fridays and saturdays im mostly out partying the hell out!

5. Varia

- modem or cable?: Cable.
- blue or red?: Blue
- active or passive?: Active
- black or brown?: Black
- ventrilo or teamspeak?: Ventrilo ofc!
- How much is 10110110: 10110110
Back to top Go down
Uníqzo

Dps DK apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dps DK apply   Dps DK apply EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:08 am

This is wierd, it wont show the link for my armory....
Back to top Go down
zenum
Forum Member

Dps DK apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dps DK apply   Dps DK apply EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 am

One of the better applications.

About the armory link, u need to register yourself and then post link, because guests isnt allowed for that .)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dinfar.dk
Uníqzo
Forum Member

Dps DK apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dps DK apply   Dps DK apply EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:36 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Un%C3%ADqzo

there we go! Smile - i might be in tank gear because im tanking alot of heroics atm.
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

Dps DK apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dps DK apply   Dps DK apply EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 pm

you shouldn't be drinking at the age of 15, i don't think i can condone that kind of behaviour so i am against you application, don't want to see your bad influence get to the rest of the kids in the guild.

+ you don't have DKDK in your nickname anywhere so thats kind of fail... sorry...
Back to top Go down
Uníqzo
Forum Member

Dps DK apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dps DK apply   Dps DK apply EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:22 am

Sonus wrote:
you shouldn't be drinking at the age of 15, i don't think i can condone that kind of behaviour so i am against you application, don't want to see your bad influence get to the rest of the kids in the guild.

+ you don't have DKDK in your nickname anywhere so thats kind of fail... sorry...

I did mean getting drunk of soda!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dps DK apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dps DK apply   Dps DK apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Dps DK apply
Page 1 of 1