Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Moonkin apply.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexet

PostSubject: Moonkin apply.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:07 am

1. General Information

- Your character name : Nexet

- Your class : Boomkin

- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory)

- List your titles you think are relevant to us. : jenkins WOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol and the patient

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. : basically the only way of ugrading my gear now is either spending the rest of my life saving frost embelems from dailys and weeklys.... long process.. but by me sayin that am no loot horny i just want to progress a bit further u know how it is guys all been there before Sad

- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? : yes i am fluent in enlgish but my mic kinda got demolised 1 day in a moment of sheer anger Razz

- Post a picture of your UI in a raid. : working on changing my ui so i will post 1 asap

- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds. : i respecd resto just so i could get a few more embelems faster and im actually just about to respec back today so ill post one either later today or tommorowm

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. Dailys weekys atm i am helping a few of my friends level up their alt characters

- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? : im online almost everyday and the only days i cant raid is fri/sat nite cos they r they partying days lol Razz

- What are your ideal raiding times?

-- Monday: anytime after 6pm in-game time

-- Tuesday: anytime after 6pm in-game time

-- Wednesday: anytime after 6pm in-game time

-- Thursday: anytime after 6pm in-game time

-- Friday: Unavailable all day

-- Saturday: morning/afternoon

-- Sunday: night

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? im a pre tbc player and i took a break for about 14-18 months due to health problems with a member of my family who needed care around the clock 24/7 but im back!! Guilds ive been in : Chilling Spree even though the guild went under 2-3 months after i joined, then i joined oneiros where i was MT for a while and after that gashira for a short time but i left since the guild master was a d*ckhead. after that i then took this 14-18 break, i came back to wow and was invited into Leathal Sources and they were focusing on 10 man raids but with ALLWAYS the same team of players so i was never given my chance..

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? i hope this doesnt discourage my application but im better being truthful than lying... WOTLK i have only done onyxia 10 and 25 man and like toc10... i have done a few bosses in icc and ofc the bosses that involve the weeklies but pre tbc every dungeon was cleared and i did the first boss in naxx. TBC was released and i dinged 70 and since i was guildless at that point in time and i was playing a warrior it was kinda hard trying to find a guild...

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? : To progress to the next level up im bored playing wow now because i need a challenge, iv'e played witha few memebers of your guild and everytime they have been pleasant.

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? : I should be invited because i am motivated i enjoy working in a team and i like to help people who are struggling with things like understanding what to do there's no better feeling than helpin people out imo.

4. Personal information

- Your first name : Nick

- Your age : 21 - 22 in a few months

- Your country : Scotland

- More information about yourself (optional) : Energetic, Enthusiastic, optimist, keen and really dying to be given a chance to proove myself.

5. Varia

- modem or cable? : Cable

- blue or red? : Blue and red Very Happy

- active or passive? : Well see thats a good question.. im active if i know that for example im goin on a date or sumthing... BUT im very passive with my dam alarm clock waking me up at 6 am Razz

- black or brown? Black

- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrillo but dowloading team speak isn't a problem

- How much is 10110110 : well if it was money it would be alot more than what iv'e got but im sure 10110110 is 10110110 Razz

Thanks guys for spending the time looking over my app and what ever the outcome i hope we can spend sum time ingame with each other..

Cheers Guys Nick
Back to top Go down
patriots
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin apply.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:18 am

HE'S A SCOTT!

Last edited by patriots on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerker
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin apply.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:22 am

Patriots stop shaming the english language with your horrible grammar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patriots
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin apply.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:48 am

bad grammar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerker
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin apply.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:35 am

Yes.