Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PvP application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyrah

PvP application Empty
PostSubject: PvP application   PvP application EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 am

Hello there,
My toon's name is Pyrah and I am paladin on the horde side. I was thinking of switching factions and your guild seems attractive, if you need a protection paladin for pvp that is Smile

I can meet all your recruiting requirements posted on the server forums, except for the one that I have to have 2-4 hours per day available for play. I generally login 4-5 days a week, but can I assure you I will try my best not to miss any rated bgs, provided they are put at least a couple of days ahead in the calendar.

I am mostly interested in rated bgs and I love to gank. Which is one of the reasons I am mostly interested in switching factions, as the horde side is getting boring. Finding alliance to prey upon or oven get my face smashed (it matters not that much to me. All I need is some action) is harder than ever. So...

As of arenas, I dont do them much. I never really took them seriously. I played some at s1-s2 as holy paladin, but since then I swtiched to prot and started more pve which didnt help a lot. I recently started trying them again (at 2v2), but as a prot pala its not that easy to find a right setup.

Now more about me: I am an old TH player. Been here since the old vanila days. My toon's name then was Asuran and he was a druid. I pvped a lot back then. Perhaps some of you might remember the name. I transfered away from TH (to Laughing Skull) at the start of WotLK and then completely gave up on wow as I had no time. I started playing again a couple of months ago and came back to TH as LS was pretty much dead.

That's whats mostly about me.

Now provided ofcourse that you accept my application, I have to inform that it might take some time before I do change the faction (10 days or so).
Furthermore I'd like to know more about the current status of your rated bg action. Judging from a quick glance at battle.net you are not playing that much as of yet. ?

thats it. thank u:)

Back to top Go down
Fajr
Forum Member
Fajr

PvP application Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP application   PvP application EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm afraid you arrived a little bit too late, we are closing our recruitments for now due to a big number of pvpers at the moment.

Sorry, but still - thanks for applying. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PvP application
Page 1 of 1