Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Double cross Realm Apply PvP.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tynx

Double cross Realm Apply PvP. Empty
PostSubject: Double cross Realm Apply PvP.   Double cross Realm Apply PvP. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 am

It's a double apply. We both wanna join and not just one of us.

Hello, Me and my friend are Warrior and Mage and would like to transfer to your realm becouse of the fast bg queues. We have done alot of Pvping and we love PvP. I would say that we are good players in pvp also.

I have been playing 3 Warriors, 60 Twink, 70 Twink and 85.
The mage have been playing 2 Mages, 66 & 85.

We have good knowledge in all classes, as I seem is very imporent for a good pvp player. We do pvp alot but havent done so much on our main for the moment being. It's terrible with bg queue and we dont really bother to get gear when it take bloody ages! So we are now moving to another server and intrested of joining a Pvp guild with maybe some pve on the side.

Tbh, there isnt much I can say about pvp that contribute to my apply. We are fairly good PvP players that have good knowledge about the game and another classes so we know what to expect when we are fight X and what X's attacks are and when he most likly going to use them.

So basicly it's a Mage and Warrior that we would like to join you with, atm we really have pvp gear but we will farm it up rather quickly and then start with arena and rated bg's, hopefully if you have a spot for us in your guild runs. We are both from Sweden and know eachother IRL. We have good attitude and are active players, we learn from our mistake and progressing to become better players.

Thanks for watching over our apply. Even if I said some part double of times in the post..

Back to top Go down
Fajr
Forum Member
Fajr

PostSubject: Re: Double cross Realm Apply PvP.   Double cross Realm Apply PvP. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:31 am

Sounds nice Very Happy, we need more mages and warriors.

What realm do you play on right now?
Back to top Go down
Tynx

PostSubject: Re: Double cross Realm Apply PvP.   Double cross Realm Apply PvP. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:22 pm

At the moment we are playing Horde on Burning Steppes.. 45 Euro moving & faction change fee.. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Fajr
Forum Member
Fajr

PostSubject: Re: Double cross Realm Apply PvP.   Double cross Realm Apply PvP. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Well, you are welcome to join Smile

45 euros affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double cross Realm Apply PvP.   Double cross Realm Apply PvP. Empty

Back to top Go down

Double cross Realm Apply PvP.
Page 1 of 1