Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fury Warrior application

Go down 
+3
Zerker
imkebas
Sonus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zangraro

Fury Warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:08 am

1. General Information

- Your character name
Zangrarou

- Your class
Warrior

- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory)
fury,

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character.
Gear is still a bit shaby at the moment, 4rth t10 part is coming soon, i desperetely need a new weapon as well.

- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?
yea, pretty sure

- What bosses have you done from the currently available raids?
I v done full ToGC25 and full icc25 normal as well as 11/12 in ICC25 heroic, basicaly only missing Lich King heroic from 25mans, i havent been doing many 10mans.

- Post a picture of your UI in a raid.

- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ), wws report or on the heroic training dummy lasting 1 minute at least, the more the better

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.
I am aiming to be online every day from noon until night about 01:00 server time. I usually manage to do every raid of the game, icc10 icc25 and maybe tocs during the week as well as dailies and weeklies.

- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?
At the moment, which is summer time, I am unavailable saturdays tho. When university starts i will be raiding about 4 days per week, which i think is enough.

- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: 18:00-01:00
-- Tuesday:18:00-01:00
-- Wednesday:18:00-01:00
-- Thursday:18:00-01:00
-- Friday:18:00-01:00
-- Saturday: nope Razz
-- Sunday:18:00-01:00

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?

I have been in many guilds through my journey in wow.

Vanilla- I was in a guild called Virtue, but back then I was a bit young to raid. eventualy the guild disbanded and reformed into a guild called Addiction which i joined as well.

TBC- in the start of TBC I joined Oneiros with my mage, where i stayed about a year, raided quite a lot and became mage class officer. After a long time in there the guild disbanded and I moved on with my warrior to Time Worms.

WotLK- I started TBC in Time Worms which was a descent guild during naxxramas times and I became the warrior class officer as well, after Ulduar was released the guild disbanded unfortunately. Then i joined Still water, and I did not stay long because of their lack in progress. I moved to Circle of Light during ulduar times and I stayed there quite long. Circle of Light was pretty descent untill they decided to move on to Ravencrest which i was not intended to follow. After that I joined Organised confusion for a while and left for the same reason which was a server transfer. Then I decided to join Rage for Order and stayed there for a few months but they disbanded in the end. My latest guild was Essential Accenture which was the best one in all aspects. Unfortunately before a week they disbanded as well, and now I am looking for a new home.

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?
Vanilla- ZG & MC full
TBC- Kara, Gruul, Maggy's lair, SSC, TK, MH, BT full
WotLK- Naxx 10&25, OS3D 10&25, Malygos 10& 25, Ulduar 10&25, ulduar hardmodes I am missing yogg from 10man and I only got a few from 25man.
I got full ToC 10&25 as well as full ToGC 10&25. I have done 11/12 in ICC10, not doing much of 10mans since the guilds I was in have a pre-fixed 10man raiding teams. In the 25man side though i got 12/12 ICC25 and 11/12 ICC25 heroic. from my 25man progress its only LK heroic missing.

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?
Well, after EA disbanding, I am looking for a new guild. What I seek into a guild is good people first of all, who can press ze buttons nice!
After all my journey between guild of WoW I have come to a decision where i only enjoy this game by playing in guilds that have decently experienced and skilled players, not only knowing what they should do, but what everyone else should be doing as well. I enjoy being in a guild with a strong core holding it together and having people who know their job.

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
First of all, I am a good person. Secondly, I have never been kicked out of a guild before neither failed any of my trials. I have been playing my warrior for long enough and understood almost every aspect of him. I believe that I can offer certain stuff to a guild. Besides the dps, the fury warrior always comes in handy by making his shouts, giving extra crit chance and applying sunders if there isnt a prot warrior into the raid.

4. Personal information

- Your first name
Xeno

- Your age

- Your country
Greece

- More information about yourself (optional)
I just finished school at the moment and I am so happy about it!! I am going to study in the UK this winter and I m happy about it as well! I play wow since I was 15. I am a social person as well. Also I am a heavy smoker! I enjoy football, especially now that there is the world cup!!

5. Varia

- modem or cable?
Cable

- blue or red?
ofc red, crits are red

- active or passive?
active

- black or brown?
black, defile is black and everyone knows it!

- ventrilo or teamspeak?
Vent!

- How much is 10110110
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 pm

r u good???????
Back to top Go down
imkebas
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 pm

hey gys imkebas here :-)
zang is a very good raider and i have raided alot with him in circle of light .
this is a person who can follow orders and do not quit wen the going gets rufh .
thads all i can tell you about him .

Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 pm

ffs kebab come back
Back to top Go down
déja
Forum Member
déja

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:25 pm

he has my vote played with him in R4O and hes a decent player, goodluck in ur app
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Anyway, please fix your links like mentioned in the sticky. feta, kefalotiri, souvlaki.
Back to top Go down
imkebas
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 pm

i wisch i could come back m8 but it dont louk good for atleast a half year its to damm busy at my work
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Was playing with him in BC,doing pugs on ma alt in LK aswell.Great player,has skills and never emoing.
My vote!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Zangrarou
Back to top Go down
zangraeo

PostSubject: links   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 pm

uh sry guys, I was making the application in Word and the copy paste, seems i missed three links out:

- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ), wws report or on the heroic training dummy lasting 1 minute at least, the more the better

fury,

Sorry for that
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm

you need to register to copy links meit.
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Or make a space between h and ttp when you paste the link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: links   Fury Warrior application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:32 pm

dammit, thanks for info!

fury, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Zangrarou

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img163/5314/screenshot062410073032.jpg

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-sqo51qi7bm47kmk0/sum/damageDone/?s=5571&e=5799
Back to top Go down
Memphitere
Forum Member
Memphitere

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:54 am

Mate, please go on the biggest dummie so u can't cheat with ur cleave.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:17 am

Looks solid enough, /w me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior application   Fury Warrior application Empty

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior application
Page 1 of 1