Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunburst - Holy Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunburst

Sunburst - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Sunburst - Holy Paladin   Sunburst - Holy Paladin EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi there. Here's my application

Sunburst, the holy pala

At the moment most of my gear 245 with a few 264. (GS is 5400) Good enough for a large part of ICC10/25 normal.

My english is fine and i have a mic so you can hear me aswell. I know how ventrilo works.
I've done ICC till Festergut on normal. I think i could do more, but not much luck with the PUGs.

There's not much to see on my UI. Im using Grid, Recount, Dominos and Pallypower.

I am a casual player. But when i can i can play for hours.
I've got a part time job, I study, (and got a GF who needs some time Wink )

Working will prevent me to raid on Wednesday and Friday. On the other days i can play as long as is needed.

I don't have any recent raiding experience, i've just started playing wow again. I've raided for a year in vanilla wow.

I wanna join Ordo Draconis because i would like to see all the content and do so with some great, relaxed raiders.
You should accept me because I am mature (25) and serious in making some progress. I always strive to do the best job I can and learn from others. And besides that i'm and easy going guy Smile

4. Personal information
I'm Rens and i am from Amsterdam. Like I said, im 25y/o

5. Varia

60mbit cable!
blue
active ingame, passive outside Smile
- black or brown? Purple
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo
- How much is 10110110 = 1337

Let me know if you have any questions Smile

Cya
Back to top Go down
Sunburst

PostSubject: Forgot amory   Sunburst - Holy Paladin EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
zenum
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Sunburst - Holy Paladin   Sunburst - Holy Paladin EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 am

Poor application... remake it if u want a chance raiding with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dinfar.dk
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Sunburst - Holy Paladin   Sunburst - Holy Paladin EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:57 am

Lots of low gems, no enchants ect. It wont work, since we are doing icc25 heroic.
Back to top Go down
zenum
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Sunburst - Holy Paladin   Sunburst - Holy Paladin EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:59 am

Oh just noticed u actualy cant raid Wedensday, which is our primay raid day, that wont help u either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dinfar.dk
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Sunburst - Holy Paladin   Sunburst - Holy Paladin EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 am

no
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Sunburst - Holy Paladin   Sunburst - Holy Paladin EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 am

I'm afraid we cannot accept you as a trial member at the moment due to gear and you not being able to join raids on wednesdays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunburst - Holy Paladin   Sunburst - Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunburst - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1