Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

resto druid application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elv
Forum Member

resto druid application Empty
PostSubject: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:33 am

1. General Information

- Your character name: Elvirty
- Your class :druid night elf lvl 80
- Your gear and talent build: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Elvirty
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character: gear
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? yep i have mic also andu used ventrillo before
- What bosses have you done from the currently available raids? all had a try on lk at 45% or so
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img31/7861/wowscrnshot060510072416.jpg this is what i use in raids also
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ), wws report or on the heroic training dummy lasting 1 minute at least, the more the better
well i am not a dps and i cant heal the dummy . THe addons i use for raiding are : deadly boss mode , recount , grid ,sexymap, scrollingcombatext,bartender,cooldowntimers2 and chatter which aint that raiding addon Razz

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. farm ,trying new achievements,rading, pvping a bit (atm i am farming some vanilla reps)
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? i can be online on guilds raid schedule ofc and some random times for pvp and farm stuff
- What are your ideal raiding times? i dont have,, all times are fine for me
-- Monday: ok
-- Tuesday: ok
-- Wednesday: ok
-- Thursday: ok
-- Friday: ok
-- Saturday: ok
-- Sunday: ok

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis
What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?

Well, here we are i was in genjuros eu from the finish of 60 start of 70 on my both chars this one and my lock ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&cn=Ozborne )
i have been in legion of lunatics guild since karazhan and cleared everything except some sw bosses ,then on 80 i rerolled to my druid as in legion of lunatics again ,did evertying till ulduar including ulduar but then our ppl cuz summer came became inactive ,after a while they faction changed and i stopped to my druid rerolled to my lock switching him to undead and pvping i had a pve break for 4-5months from game . u can check the dates and achievements.. .i also did this transfer cuz it was in free character move and some rl friends playing on this server, so decide to make a new start.as for my lock i dont play him anymore u can check the armory and if u accept me there is no chance playing both chars same time... now more specific i am not a guild leaver switcher,so u may found it weird but yes .both my chars on 70 & 80 lvl either i was a lunatic u can ask my druid cl about either my lock and druid his name is hypatia they had become casual atm as long as i remember

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?

As for wotlk content, i ve done naxx 10.25 on the very start of 80 i can say cleared malygos and os 3d, did ulduar hardmodes and killed yogg saron 25 man a bit fast i can say ,then i had a break and stopeD now bak here as i mentioned above i have 11/12 lk and 6/12 lk on either diff 10/25.

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?

Well i like the game far ,i like both my chars ,but rly what gives me pleasure is playing my druid and healing ,its what i enjoy the most ,
i never rly used looting as a motivation,..i like the playstyle druids have even tree form ,(they are goin to remove it on cataclysm /cry)
i always try to be top in meters something i always do .i believe a good druid should be top in healing..

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?

your decision is completely yours ofc, my gear isnt the top for your level i can say ,but it ain bad for someone with skills even for your raiding level, as for me i think picking me its something u wont regret ,
i am a loyal player giving his best for the guild doesnt care for wipes gold repairs consumables and all this for the guild progress:) last but not least i am an active player logging on for every raid the guild makes

4. Personal information

- Your first name nik
- Your age 25
- Your country greece
- More information about yourself (optional) exm here u go As for my hardware now ,i use 4gb of ram, Intel Core i7 960 as proccesor and for grpahics my card is nVidia Sparkle GTX 480,i use adsl connection and i am running on 24mbps
also have all my profs max skill and ofc for every raid i farm my own consumables:)

5. Varia

- modem or cable? modem
- blue or red? red
- active or passive? active
- black or brown? black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? vt
- How much is 10110110...... 182?
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:24 am

Do you like Zorba and is your last name Papadopulos?
Back to top Go down
elv
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:25 am

huh?
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 am

since ure greek i have to ask if you can speak english on ventrilo atm? that means do you have a working microphone and very good understanding of the english language.
Back to top Go down
elv
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 am

exm ,u can give me your vt info and have a conversation if u want ,so u have no issues about it,or can give you my skype also and talk
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 am

He sounds decent!! Since we lag healers for tonight (probally) - If you havn't done icc25 this week - It would be nice if you were online 19.20:)
Back to top Go down
elv
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 am

i am a bit saved i did yesterday since week was ending to reset..so from wend i can be online and unsaved 7/7
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 am

Unsaved for 7 bosses?! It's a miracle. But seriously, do you like Zorba the greek? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorba_the_Greek
Back to top Go down
elv
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:08 am

7days of a week unsaved no bosses.....are u greek? or ?
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 am

No but I am a malakizmeno.
Back to top Go down
elv
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:13 am

its nice to express your emotions without thinking what others will say
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:04 pm

we don't need you anymore, i'm back

hehe_Hehe
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Sonus wrote:
we don't need you anymore, i'm back

hehe_Hehe

Your shadow n00b
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 am

Wasup with the naxx offhand? I mean icc been out for quite some time now and ofc there is toc ulduar and i think some offhand drops in some nab heroic, think issege hunted it for a while on his restonoob.
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:10 am

Pyttelitten ninjaed it to me!!

But offhand is the hardest itemspot to fill with some decent tbh
Back to top Go down
elv
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:21 am

listen,from icc10 its one with hit rat and hit rat =x for healers,for 25icc it comes from non pugable bosses, so i got the toc one but since i lack a bit of haste i prefer this.which btw i use it a year or more (LOL) i got ulduar one, but has crit so i dont prefer it,..these are not excuses but still ....so my point is sucky off hand agree, but i rly cant replace it with something atm except heroic one which u can check the times i farm it on statistics,(dungeon)halls of reflection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application Empty

Back to top Go down

resto druid application
Page 1 of 1