Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Restoration / Feral dps Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldarinw

Restoration / Feral dps Druid Empty
PostSubject: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:48 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name; Eldarinwa
- Your class; Druid
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory);
- List your titles you think are relevant to us; Sergeant? Wink
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character; Haste rating as healer.
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Yes, perfectly
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid; Xperl, DBM, ORA2, Bartender, Recount, and some scrolling battle text.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds.
Dont have one, but as feral dps with 5,6k gs doing about 7k dps in 10man icc which is not much..
As restoration there i cant see why u need a pic, i heal what is needed, my HPS is totally depending on the other healers.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. JC, Fishing, Cooking, heroic dailys, weekly raid, voa10/25, icc10/25 and sometimes toc25. also farming mats for food and fish feasts.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? depends on my mood, but normally 5 hours a day atleast from 16.00-24.00, fri,sat i work in a bar so that is not possible.. sometimes tuesday is not possible aswell since i work in the bar then also.. though not every week.
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: 18.00-24.00
-- Tuesday:18.00-24.00 (1 tuesday in the bar, 1 free)
-- Wednesday:18.00-24.00
-- Thursday:18.00-24.00
-- Friday: work
-- Saturday: work
-- Sunday:18.00-24.00

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?
Critical; Left cause of military duty
Vacuity; Left cause of season work
Rage for order; Guild disbanded
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? Pre tbc; MC,AQ20,ZG,BWL Clear - TBC; kara,mag,gruul,scc,tk cleared - WotLK; Ulduar10/25 14/14, ToC10/25 5/5, ToGC10 4/5 ToGC25 2/5, ICC10/25 11/12
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? Wanting to raid as much as possible and get as far as possible.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? cause im a nice guy.

4. Personal information

- Your first name; Jesper
- Your age; 22
- Your country; Sweden
- More information about yourself (optional); Working as a bartender and as a pre school teacher.

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Cable
- blue or red? Blue
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? Black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo
- How much is 10110110? five 1;s, three 0;s
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:35 am

We should take this guy mates?
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:36 am

It occurs to me now that we got two restodruid applies and both have about the same gear and almost same experience and similiar applies, convince my why you should join.

aaand go!
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:41 am

This guy have done 11/12 icc25 man normal mode
The other guy have done 4/12 icc25 normal mode

How can that be nearly the same? This guys gear is also a bit better!! And he was in Rage for order, which is a decent raiding guild since start of TBC.

And bartenders are nice PPL, he will provide drinks for the raid.
Back to top Go down
Eldarinw

PostSubject: Re: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:29 am

Actually i cant tell u if im a better player then the other guy, all i can say is that i keep my gear up to "score" enchants, gems and all that. I keep raiding times and come fully prepared with flasks,food,pots and stuff. I assume ever player does this also.
I dont have much more to say that i am a mature, nice guy with a fully working brain and a common sense. I dont easily get angry or irritated, i take life with a smile on my lips and try to do the best of it. we only live once!
I have been playing word of warcraft since late 2005 which is a long time, almost 5 years and i have still not got tired of it.
On my spare time i play soccer and hang out with friends, im single (so no attachment here) ^^..

I think that is all!

// Jesper
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:30 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Eldarinwa

and inv him ffs,me like

Also should pet a must that all healers ger speed enchant on feet
Back to top Go down
Eldarinw

PostSubject: Re: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:48 am

Is there a haste enchant on boots?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:06 am

Haha i just wanted to see you guys nerdrage, i can choose between a druid that well almost cleared icc and know taccs for LK, that also is a 22 year old swede. Or another druid that wipes on rotface normal and is 18 + norwegian. Yes a hard choise indeed.

Whisper me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restoration / Feral dps Druid   Restoration / Feral dps Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Restoration / Feral dps Druid
Page 1 of 1