Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

arcane mage application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
majellit

arcane mage application Empty
PostSubject: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:32 pm

1.general info

My mage is Majellith.he is arcane-fire specced kinda like this

he can come on may names like: of Bloosail, champion of the froxen wastes or Majellith of stowrwind or Nightfall

but he is not perfect....he needs a guild with ppl with common sense..plus gear from icc and toc^^

on the other hand he cant speak english but I can.and listen in english too.im not from england but u ll see i can haddle.

2.playtime and raiding time

well im online more than 5hrs per day selling things on ah ,farming mats ,WG pug icc25/10 as well as toc and tring to get flying mounts from achievs (finishing glory of hero now)

i can be online nearly everytime so if somethings is scheduled i can make room for it.(scheduled a day or two beforehand tho)

3.guilds

well i was an officer at both 80lvl guild i ve been (afterdawn-6-8 months ago) and the color of magic now.one i left coz it disbanded->quit wow and now the same thing...

So far i ve raided as much as a pugger can(ulduar 10 man5-6boss/OS10/25+3dr/ony10/25 and half naxx)
im also interested in World Bosses Smile

Now , i would like to get in OD coz i have heard that it a serious guild and i d like to raid(not only Icc and not only now).so pretty much im looking for serious people to raid and talk with.

4.personal info.

first name:Konstadinos or Dinos(shorter one)
greece

cable
blue
active
brown
vent
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:45 pm

meke no sense at all
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:46 pm

meke meke khaless
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:02 pm

meke feta,mucho feta look

arcane mage application FETA_CHEESE
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Bad apply and you can't speak english.

arcane mage application Application_denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application Empty

Back to top Go down

arcane mage application
Page 1 of 1