Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NE MM Hunter-Letundiel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Letundiel
Forum Member

NE MM Hunter-Letundiel Empty
PostSubject: NE MM Hunter-Letundiel   NE MM Hunter-Letundiel EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:39 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name Letundiel
- Your class Hunter
- Your gear and talent build http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's Hammer&cn=Letundiel
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. of Ashen Verdict,of the Nightfall
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. I have %66 arp and im trying to improve it to &80s at least.
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Yes,I can understand english,i can speak english too,not much impressive though.
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds.
http://img69.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img69/3770/dpsw.jpg&via=mupload
2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. Im joining Voa 10&25 at wednesday,doing dailys,making icc 10&25 pugs when i find a decent group,doing BG s nowadays.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? Im online most of the time during summer vocation.When university begins, i dont think it ll change.
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday: 18-24
-- Tuesday: 18-24
-- Wednesday: 18-24
-- Thursday: 18-24
-- Friday: 18-24
-- Saturday: 12-24
-- Sunday: 12-24
3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? We were maked good guild proggress when toc show up at horde faction of this realm,guild splited up because of some of our good players leaved because of our bad loot system.At another guild we made icc runs,which hardly killing saurfang about 3 monts ago.Again some good guild members leaved because of bad guild progress,and i left wow that time for 3 monts,and i returned wow 1 week ago,changed faction and looking for a good guild here.
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? Been playing wow for 1.5 years and i started with naxx,ulduar,toc and icc.Because i left wow about 3 monts,i see downed icc10 7/12 and icc 25 5/12.
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? I can see you re a hardcore guild and i want to be a good part of it.I ve been in guilds over a year,yes they ve been good,but not hardcore.So i want to be part of a guild such as yours.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? During i returned wow about a week after 3 monts,i see at pug damage list that i m still fighting for the top and being 1st most of bosses.

4. Personal information

- Your first name Ebubekir
- Your age 21
- Your country Turkey
- More information about yourself (optional) I m studying mechanical engineer,love metal music,not much to say though:p

5. Varia

- modem or cable? modem
- blue or red? both is nice=)
- active or passive? passive,active at recount
- black or brown? black
- ventrilo or teamspeak?ventrilo
- How much is 10110110 Oo too much:p

So,thanks for reading,i hope i can join,have a good day=)
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: NE MM Hunter-Letundiel   NE MM Hunter-Letundiel EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Log out in pve gear plz
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: NE MM Hunter-Letundiel   NE MM Hunter-Letundiel EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Please post another raid or dummy picture where you did more damage.
Back to top Go down
Letundiel
Forum Member

PostSubject: new image   NE MM Hunter-Letundiel EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:14 pm

sure sorry for it : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/dps1b.jpg/

used some aspect of the viper on that : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/dps2j.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: NE MM Hunter-Letundiel   NE MM Hunter-Letundiel EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:48 am

Your gear is solid,but why dont u have craftable legs/feet,your feet purple gem is retarded,swap to 10 stats.
Fix talents on your wolf pet.
Everything else is fine
Back to top Go down
Letundiel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: NE MM Hunter-Letundiel   NE MM Hunter-Letundiel EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:54 am

yes,im trying earn some gold for craftables.
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: NE MM Hunter-Letundiel   NE MM Hunter-Letundiel EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:32 am

Letundiel wrote:
yes,im trying earn some gold for craftables.

????

icc is out for 5 months,so u telling me that after 5 months u dont have 6k gold wich is total cos of boots,wtf man
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: NE MM Hunter-Letundiel   NE MM Hunter-Letundiel EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:36 am

We currently dont have a spot avaible for a hunter and you lack alot of icc experience.

NE MM Hunter-Letundiel Application_denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NE MM Hunter-Letundiel   NE MM Hunter-Letundiel Empty

Back to top Go down

NE MM Hunter-Letundiel
Page 1 of 1