Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

elemental shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prickly

elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: elemental shaman   elemental shaman EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:18 am

1. General Information

- Your character name prickly
- Your class Elemental/enchantment
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) List your titles you think are relevant to us.
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. Trying to get more spell power
- Do you use macro's and/or key bindings? Some one
- If you do, give some examples. Aggro or something

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. i do dailys every day and often play at my lock alt
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? not possible at monday and thursday
- What are your ideal raiding times?

19.00-23.00

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? The unbreakable will becuse i stoped plaing and left them and the guild i am member in atm my friends guild,that guild is dead cause my friend has stopped playing
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? ulduar cleared to hodir downed him too and all to the pvp stuff in totc and onyxia in the new man raids
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? i Want to gear me up and try to help OD to get a good progress in the raids they are doing
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
cause i want to join them and be friends with many of the guys in the guild and i am a active payer who often talks in /g
4. Personal information

- Your first name kristian
- Your age 19
- Your country norway

5. Varia

- modem or cable? both
- blue or red? red
- active or passive? active
- black or brown?brown
- ventrilo or teamspeak?ventrillo
- How much is 10110110 idk:P
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: elemental shaman   elemental shaman EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:39 pm

I'm afraid we will have to decline your application due to gear, enchant and gem issues. Sorry for the very slow reply.
elemental shaman Application_denied
Back to top Go down

elemental shaman
Page 1 of 1