Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tungdil
Forum Member

Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl Empty
PostSubject: Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl   Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name: Tungdil
- Your class Death Knight
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=Tungd%C3%ADl&searchType=all
Talents
http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=6&tal=2305020530003303231123001351000000000000000000000000000002302203050030000000000000000000
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. of the nightfall, champion of the frozen wastes
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. sigil, chest, t10 legs and ArP gems
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? yes ofcourse but im not very talkative on ventrilo
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid. http://yfrog.com/b8wowscrnshot040910155626j (i know i should use a raidframes)
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds.
http://yfrog.com/b8wowscrnshot040910155626j
http://yfrog.com/b9wowscrnshot040910155841j
2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. raids, dailys, arena and so on
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? possible for every evening
- What are your ideal raiding times?
19:00-23:00 (0:00 weekends)

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis
- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? only one worth of mention is Solace...i left because of low attendance, progress and imba players left
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? all 10 man, most of 25 man raids, ToGc10man(2/5) icc10man 7/12 and 25 man 6 /12 bosses downed
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?
imba geared and experienced players... simply good active raiding g. with good icc25 man progress. I hope i could eventualy down LK with this guild

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
Why shouldn't u Smile ? I'm always prepared: flasked up, have my own food, knowledge of tactic, and i always try to do my best in raids
4. Personal information

- Your first name Peter
- Your age 17
- Your country SVK

5. Varia

- modem or cable? modem
- blue or red? blue
- active or passive? active
- black or brown? black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? ventrilo
- How much is 10110110=10110110

Last edited by Tungdil on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : i want it to look better)
Back to top Go down
patriots
Raid member
patriots

PostSubject: Re: Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl   Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

DAMN! 3/4 hours, i just posted a pic of my anus and i was in.
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl   Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm

patriots wrote:
DAMN! 3/4 hours, i just posted a pic of my anus and i was in.

Not many ppl has so much hair as you do, that was the reason!!
Back to top Go down
Chasme

PostSubject: Re: Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl   Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:53 am

Tungdil buddy! Very Happy

He was in the same guild as I was in. Let us in!!! :p
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl   Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:55 am

We do not need anymore deathknights atm, thanks for applying.

Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl Application_denied
Back to top Go down
Tungdil
Forum Member

PostSubject: :(   Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:01 am

ok Sad... Chasme i hope they will accept at least u... even tankistas from solace is there too.
BTW where did u recruited new DK ? when i was writing this application i saw that u are LF one :C... anyway i wish u GL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl   Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood DK dps application- Tungdíl
Page 1 of 1