Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survival MM hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunendai

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:01 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name Dunendain
- Your class Dwarf Hunter
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Dunendain
- List your titles you think are relevant to us. "of the Nightfall", "Twilight Vanquisher", "the Undying"
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. i am 5/5 triumphed but i need some upgrades in ranged weapon and some other...
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? yes
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?
- What are your ideal raiding times? 19:00 - 23:00
-- Monday:19:00 - 23:00
-- Tuesday:19:00 - 23:00
-- Wednesday:19:00 - 23:00
-- Thursday:19:00 - 23:00
-- Friday:19:00 - 23:00
-- Saturday:19:00 - 23:00
-- Sunday:19:00 - 23:00
try to fix the working schedule and sometimes i prolly not be online sometimes (i wll info you from calendar or email)

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis atm i am in Endaare cause i recently moved to this server

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?In Frostmane server i was in Czarna Kompania and Cubic wanted to change realm cause it was high populated and couldnt even raid
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? Togc 10 5/5 Togc 25 3/5 Icc 10 4/4 Icc 25 4/4
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? my ambitions is to clear all new upcoming raids
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? i am decent geared with experience in new instances

4. Personal information

- Your first name Spyros
- Your age 23
- Your country Greece
- More information about yourself (optional) nothing special

5. Varia

- modem or cable? cable
- blue or red? red
- active or passive? active
- black or brown? black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? both
- How much is 10110110= no comments
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Shit apply, remake asap, dont forget pics.
Back to top Go down

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:46 am

some questions:

whats absolute hit cap for hunters?
whats absolute armor pen cap ?

what stat is best for SV hunter ?
can u MD with volley ?

and what is haste good for on hunters since u clearly gem for it?
Back to top Go down
Totaltful
Forum Member

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:15 am

10 + haste gemmed is enough for me to vote No, you clearly dont know your class to the max or even half if thats how you play.

Thx for apply
Back to top Go down
Dunendai

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 am

hit cap is 8%
But by increasing your hit by 1%, you’ll have 1% more of your shots hit, therefore you’ll be doing 1% more damage
also i am not so lucky in drops and get a new one so i keep it for the extra 1234 ap it gives
i could actually change it with nobles deck but new dungeons opened and no need to waste 5k gold for it

absolute arp is: higher arp you have much better it is but it works on mm

best stat for SV is agility cause of [Expose Weakness]

u can md with volley cause they changed it cause the threat you make within 4 secs is tranfered to targeted tank

haste i think is good cause in recount top attacks are 1. explosive shot 2. auto shots but no need to argue what is best and what is not and make comments like "10 + haste gemmed is enough for me to vote No, you clearly dont know your class to the max or even half if thats how you play. "
Back to top Go down
Snowlock
Forum Member
Snowlock

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 am

Dunendai wrote:
hit cap is 8% But by increasing your hit by 1%, you’ll have 1% more of your shots hit, therefore you’ll be doing 1% more damage

This is why you have 12% hit chance? For 4% more dmg? I never heard something like this before. Do you even know what "cap" means?

Last edited by Snowlock on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Oh snap! it's on! battle of the huntards roar
Back to top Go down
Totaltful
Forum Member

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 pm

basicly ur saying either Half ur agility gemmins is as good as Haste ? :s

or that ur way is jus as good?

I´m more then 100% sure that if you´d gem 20agi right through except 1 yellow and 1 blue gem (+10 all stats) your dps would rise by a horselenght or maybe even memphs cock lenght ^^
Back to top Go down
patriots
Raid member
patriots

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:14 pm

as i am greatest huntard eva!! gte ready to be amazed by my comment,

1. hit cap is named like this becasue once u hit it none of ur shots will miss, going over it makes no difference.
2. although haste isnt useless gemming it is unwise as both agility, crit and ArP gems will get u more dps. but as ur surv i wud stick with agi.
3. i assume that its because of all ur hit that ur other stats lack a bit. its not always about item level being best gear
4.on a personal note u might wanna put more effort into ur apply to make a good impression.
5. why havent u specced aimed shot when after explosive its ur highest damage dealer ( except for auto ofc)
6. one more ur MM spec has much to be desired ( imp arcane shot and hawk glyph when u can have silence shot and chimera shot glyph)

and can u post a pic of ur damage on the dummy

ofc this is purely academic as were full on hunters.
Back to top Go down
Memphitere
Forum Member
Memphitere

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:01 am

I can clearly state that it wont be longer then my cocklength, you should know that by now totallyfuckyou
Back to top Go down
Totaltful
Forum Member

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:07 am

Figured it would turn out to be like that Wink haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survival MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival MM hunter   Survival MM hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Survival MM hunter
Page 1 of 1