Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Julía warr tank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julía
Forum Member

Julía warr tank Empty
PostSubject: Julía warr tank   Julía warr tank EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Application Template

1. General Information

- Your character name: Julía
- Your class: warrior
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Jul%C3%ADa (dont know if its my pvp gears on now Sad )
- List your titles you think are relevant to us: Champion of the frozen wastes and of the nightfall.
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character: My cloack thats a Emblem of valior Ilvl 213 and my trinkets that are ilvl 200
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Ofc.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week: Farming , helping other folks and plays pvp.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? Monday and tuesday's i have handball training then.
- What are your ideal raiding times?
-- Monday:19.00-23.00
-- Tuesday:22-23.00
-- Wednesday:17-23.00 ( if its progress i play till we call it )
-- Thursday:17-23.00 ( if its progress i play till we call it )
-- Friday: I preff to not play on fridays , want to be social with friends and so on , but i play alot on fridays still.
-- Saturday: 17-23.00 ( if its progress i play till we call it ) Some times i maby goes to a party or somthing then i till you guys.
-- Sunday:17-23.00 ( if its progress i play till we call it )

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? : Die , Almost no raiding spots and i want a more progressing guild.
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? I have downed all raids atm , not the totc 10 hc full and 25 man hc.
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? To be active and play with a fun raiding guild ( bet every one says the same )
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? Beckus i am a skilled tank that knows my class and how to play.
4. Personal information

- Your first name : Oscar
- Your age: 16
- Your country:Sweden
- More information about yourself (optional): I am a 16 years old guy that plays alot of wow on my spare time , i love raiding and play with nice ppls Very Happy

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Modem
- blue or red? Red
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? Brown
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo
- How much is 10110110: Alot Razz
Back to top Go down
Leny
Raid member

Julía warr tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julía warr tank   Julía warr tank EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 am

TAKE HIM NOW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
droljetina
Raid member

Julía warr tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julía warr tank   Julía warr tank EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:42 am

Gear is ok, has one questionable glyph, other than that I think he deserves a trial run to see if he is good enough...
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

Julía warr tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julía warr tank   Julía warr tank EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:36 am

yea replace your enraged glyph:)

use revenge or last stand!!

My warrior use vigilance, but thats because i sux balls:D
Back to top Go down

Julía warr tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julía warr tank   Julía warr tank EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 pm

you my friend are 16 years old, you are too young according to me.

it will come to a moment when u do a romulus and emo rage quit (not like my nerdrage wich didnt affect anyone!)
Back to top Go down
julia.

Julía warr tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julía warr tank   Julía warr tank EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 pm

My age is okey. i wont screw somthing up or just scream in my mic . I am verry grown up for my age
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Julía warr tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julía warr tank   Julía warr tank EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:23 pm

VERRY?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Julía warr tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julía warr tank   Julía warr tank Empty

Back to top Go down

Julía warr tank
Page 1 of 1