Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tsómìdakî

Go down 
+2
Khaless
tsomidaki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tsomidaki
Forum Member

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: Tsómìdakî   Tsómìdakî EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:54 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name Tsómìdakî
- Your class Mage
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Ts%C3%B3m%C3%ACdak%C3%AE
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. Just some parts of my gear
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Yes i'm capable of doing so as i have been studying english for about 10 years and i speak english fluently
- What bosses have you done from the currently available raids? I have done 6/12 till now to icc10 and 8/12 to icc25 normal mode both,I have done some bosses of ulduar and all bosses of toc 10/25 normal mode
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid. http://www.mediafire.com/i/?9eu7oojrz6uzu1x(i will put the one of the raid in the following question)
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ), wws report or on the heroic training dummy lasting 1 minute at least, the more the better : http://www.mediafire.com/i/?4jo1xwedysefbaf

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. I'm mostly online from 3:00 until 11:00(server time)every day
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?I'm online every day and i'm able to play all days apart from Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 o'clock server time(i may be able to come some Tuesdays if needed)
- What are your ideal raiding times?I'm available whole day other than 11:00+ server time
-- Monday:Available
-- Tuesday:Not Available(Not absolutelu sure about that)
-- Wednesday:Available
-- Thursday:Available
-- Friday:Available
-- Saturday:Available
-- Sunday:Available

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?My previous guilds were :Avidity,Organised Confusion and I left them because we weren't raiding at particular times
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?I have a lot of experience on most raids such as Icc and Ulduar and even in many of them i didn't have the opportunity to go with my previous guild and clear them, i know their tacts as my home
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?I want to join OD in order to make some serious progress and at the same time make new friends.I would also love to help my guild to make further progress at any raid.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?I mostly believe that the main reason for any guild to make me accepted is the fact that i'm always on time and i'm an open minded person ready to accept any challenge.Sleep

4. Personal information

- Your first name Panos
- Your age 23
- Your country Greece <3!!!!
- More information about yourself (optional)I like playing guitar.I love girls and clubs.I mostly enjoy spending time with my girlfriend and my friends.I find interesting all kind of games and especially WoW...I also like fried potatoes with ketchup. pig

5. Varia

- modem or cable?modem
- blue or red?red
- active or passive?active
- black or brown?black
- ventrilo or teamspeak?I use both
- How much is 10110110->10110110 lol!
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsómìdakî   Tsómìdakî EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 am

Tsómìdakî 128781144743787423
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsómìdakî   Tsómìdakî EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:15 am

After launch of icc last year around Christmas,instance is live 8 months and with 30% buff some ppl killed LK on normal and are heavy progressing heroic mode on 10m with pugs.Think we should insist with lk kill at least,this is no if u ask me afro
Back to top Go down
Stabby
Raid member
Stabby

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsómìdakî   Tsómìdakî EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:43 am

How do you feel about feta?
Back to top Go down
Ineedhugs
Forum Member
Ineedhugs

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsómìdakî   Tsómìdakî EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 pm

i havent killed lk, do you still love me?
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsómìdakî   Tsómìdakî EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Ineedhugs wrote:
i havent killed lk, do you still love me?
đ
ur my boy,so yes
Back to top Go down
tsomidaki
Forum Member

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: I make an objection   Tsómìdakî EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Khaless wrote:
After launch of icc last year around Christmas,instance is live 8 months and with 30% buff some ppl killed LK on normal and are heavy progressing heroic mode on 10m with pugs.Think we should insist with lk kill at least,this is no if u ask me afro

If i had the opportunity to go with some of those pugs i would have gone but now i'm still not having defeated LK and that's what i have always wanted to do.Moreover,even if i haven't downed LK untill now, i know the tacts and i believe that i will be able to handle it if i come against him.Finally,i'm searching for an opportunity to this guild to face LK and be sure that i will do my best(that's what i was talking on my apply for,''a progressing guild'').

I'm not saying the previous things in order to make any objection to your thought, i just wanted to provide you with some information about the issue that you wrote about.Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsómìdakî   Tsómìdakî EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:33 pm

We are on an extended break due to bad signups during the summer, so if you are looking for a guild which will raid in the next month or so you might want to look elsewhere. If not please say so and lets hope Jarpen responds soon, the bog. Sorry for the slow response.
Back to top Go down
tsomidaki
Forum Member

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsómìdakî   Tsómìdakî EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 am

I would like to raid with you when the break is over Smile and i hope that you will accept my application Smile!!

i am looking forward for your reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

Tsómìdakî Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsómìdakî   Tsómìdakî EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 am

can atleast try him out, will evaluate his performance more when i get back
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless