Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Silentsteps, Combat Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silento
Forum Member

PostSubject: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name == Silentsteps

- Your class == Rogue

- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory) == h ttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&cn=Silentsteps

- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. == That would be my imba trinkets, still running around showing off my precious ulduar trinket Smile

- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? == Yes thats no problem.

- What bosses have you done from the currently available raids? == In icc10 i have 12/12 normal and 11/12 HM (all tho i dont have Kingslayer on this char thats on my warrior i had to play cus guild was in need off a tank) And in icc25 i have 11/12 normal and 4/12 HM

- Post a picture of your UI in a raid.

Im using grid to see raid, wich is not shown in the picture (Placed to the left side under my own bar)

- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ), wws report or on the heroic training dummy lasting 1 minute at least, the more the better

h ttp://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-eu15dc2vpoi5d601/

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. == Hmm well if i have raid i raid, if i dont i play random bg/arena (no more random HC pretty please)

- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? == Im online from 1700-2300 mon-fri and weekends all day if i dont have other plans

- What are your ideal raiding times? == That would be around 1900-2300

-- Monday: == Catch up raids i have missed with alts

-- Tuesday: == Play 10 arena games with alts i havent played with yet

-- Wednesday: == Ohh dear, not wednesday! VoA 10/25 with 4 chars, raid with main, etc

-- Thursday: == Raid/Arena/Bg

-- Friday: == Raid/Arena/Bg

-- Saturday: == Raid/Arena/Bg

-- Sunday: == Raid/Arena/Bg

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? == Obsession/Debris a guild i started with Indika after we grew tierd off playing with ppl not being able to move from fires and follow basic tactics/orders given on vent. It was a 10 man guild since there was so many good 25 man guilds on our server at the time and that would leave ous having to fill the guild up with the kind off people we didnt want to play with. I am still in Debris, all tho its quite dead now that summer stole our members.

- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? == I have downed everything before ICC (10 man mostly) and icc progress as stated before.

- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? == Most off all to play with Indika again, but if ill raid with you guys its to down the 3 last bosses you are working on. Im a pure progress oriented guy, gear is something you need to achive that.

- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? == I am a greate singer, but i have a terrible voice, so ill make you all laugh Smile No but seriously im a dedicated player and in my opinion i know my class well (can always get better), will always show up to raids and ill try to plan my week around raiding days/hours so i can do what ever i want to do IRL when we dont have raid

4. Personal information

- Your first name == Gabriel

- Your age == 28

- Your country == Stockholm, Sweden

- More information about yourself (optional) == When i dont play wow i go to the gym, go out running and spend some time with friends

5. Varia

- modem or cable? == Cable to a modem

- blue or red? == I just love red, red is the colour of my targets muahahaha

- active or passive? == I would have to read your application before ill tell you that!

- black or brown? == Brown

- ventrilo or teamspeak? == Ventrilo all the way, never liked teamspeak, unless you use teamspeak, then ill love it Smile

- How much is 10110110 == Ohh snap, why couldnt you make this easy and specify what numeral system you want answer in?!

Ternary = 20202
Quintal = 1212
Octal = 266
Decimal = 182
hexadecimal = B6
geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indika
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am

this guy is dedicated, even planning work times around raids. Hes pro i like him =)

good luck silent Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebbel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Väldigt fin app, lycka till Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silento
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Får lov o säga tack och tack igen Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Memphitere
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:12 am

pure dedication mejt, too bad ur swedish Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silento
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:00 am

hehe lets pretend im something else then Smile

Also i forgot to mention that i have a Warrior Tank with good enough gear (5.9k gs) and if you would be in need off a mage/disc priest i can start working on their PvE gear (mostly pvp gear atm, but i can farm gear pretty fast i think, with a little bit off luck).

That is if you have no need for rogues, becaus i have the best gear/exp as rogue and would be off most value to you with my rogue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khaless
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Well if ur better than our current rogues id rather play with u then regardless we are full
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerker
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Well we have 3 rogues atm , 1 more wont hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silento
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:56 pm

I am really glad to hear Smile Always enjoy some competition, will be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khaless
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Are you pro at circumization?Its Zerker's best rogue test to see if som1 is failing or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silentsteps, Combat Rogue   

Back to top Go down

Silentsteps, Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1