Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maudred / Warpdeath

Go down 
+3
Memphitere
Khaless
Maudred
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maudred
Forum Member

Maudred / Warpdeath Empty
PostSubject: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:19 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name - Maudred
- Your class - Shadow Priest
- Your gear and talent build http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's+Hammer&cn=Maudred
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character. Hmmm Honestly, just better raids. Not fused about gear as i can perform to the max with what i got.
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Was born english, Can just about speak it. under standing it tho. thats a tough one.
- What bosses have you done from the currently available raids? ICC 10 HC 11/12 - ICC 25 HC 7/12
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid. I will have to get 1 next time i raid.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ), wws report or on the heroic training dummy lasting 1 minute at least, the more the better. Again i will have to get 1 next raid.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. PvP, ICC 10 on DK and Priest, just lvl'd a rogue will get it boosted by mates in ICC 10/25. I do a 25 man on my priest Fridays or Saturdays.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? Well all the time atm as im skint and waiting to start my new job, But thats a monday to friday.
- What are your ideal raiding times? Any day ATM apart from Friday / Saturday if i go out.
-- Monday:
-- Tuesday:
-- Wednesday:
-- Thursday:
-- Friday:
-- Saturday:
-- Sunday:

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?
I moved to this Realm with Scubr now known as Stvee on hes Druid. We both join * Warrior Kittens * and cleared Uldar, They disbanded, I joined Epiphany for Heroic Uldar, Then scubr got active again, We started Solace at the start of ToTc, was going ok until summer and exams hit. Joined Anger Management were I was the main tank, Raid leader and an officer a month of being in there as Padaxe quit. .I got AM to down LK and 7 heroic boss's but they have just lost the will to perform and progress. Its falling apart which i feel really sorry for Testimone the new Current GM.
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? Nothing special at 60, 70 SP all the way from Kara to sunwell, 80, SP / DK tank from naxx to icc.
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? You seem to be a couple of people short and the class's your looking for I have two off the class's / spec your looking for, Before cata come's out i wouldn't mind having a few attempts on clearing 25 heroic. I no a few of the lads in OD from my runs on a fridays / saturdays, they have been decent. you seem to be doing fairly well in ICC, so I would like to maybe help in anyway I can.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? Erm, shouldn't any1 be accepted with decent gear / XP / Achievements !? but yes. i think I should be accepted Because I feel that i'm a very good player with my Priest as Shadow, Disc, or holy and my DK as tanking. Now My DK is a little better geared and has done more in ICC that my priest, But i'm bored of tanking, Also I wouldn't mind pugging on my dk to get the rest of the shards :p. I'm willing to come and tank if required for the guild tho. As a Member of OD, I will show 100% dedication, will be Active, skill, always prepared and willing to raid longer if needed.

4. Personal information

- Your first name Birth name Christopher but Chris will do
- Your age sweet 22
- Your country Not sure, is it Britain, England or United Kingdom ! ? one of the 3 Smile
- More information about yourself (optional) As i said, Currently jobless waiting to start my new job as a Software / Hardware Engineer working on behalf of the MoD for Nuclear Submarines. Apart from that, Im a party animal, can drink any1 under the table!!! shagging is top of my Religion followed by Weekend binged Drinking.

5. Varia

- modem or cable? 50meg Virgin BB
- blue or red? Blue - Red makes Purple
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? Dirty basturds Tbh!
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Ventrilo
- How much is 10110110 Its binary and its 182

Well See how it goes lads and I might hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Maudred
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Between recount and bars is my raid frames, I also use when i Lead ICC raids an add-on for Blood Queen called Vamp which assigns bites

Maudred / Warpdeath Wowscr11
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:42 am

''You are not in the raid group''
Back to top Go down
Maudred
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 am

Naa really! thought I was in a 40 man raid :p
Back to top Go down
Memphitere
Forum Member
Memphitere

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:57 am

Take him ! It isn't every day good people apply to the guild, and we need to bolster our ranks Smile
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 pm

What is your opinion about the Queen and what brand of tea do you enjoy most?
Back to top Go down
Maudred
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 pm

The Queen is getting old, But she's looking good for her age.

Tea Errmm i dont really drink tea only if travelling some cafe shit they give with a nice fry up
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:52 pm

wow mate you need to learn2addons

denied!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Maudred
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:44 pm

So learning addons you good ? ill keep that in mind, ill go download a shit load now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Sonus wrote:
wow mate you need to learn2addons

denied!!!!!!!1

ure using tukui meit, you havent configured your addons at all?
Back to top Go down
Maudred
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:19 pm

and you can tell how I play, notice things in raid's and play all by a screen shot on a test dummy. I have to hand it to you. you must be god or something. !
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 am

yes i am best ever

you will see

also i like penis
Back to top Go down
Tankistas
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 am

wtf is about those addons take him his good
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:28 am

Slap me in game when you catch me for interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 am

sono = good

everyone else = bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maudred / Warpdeath   Maudred / Warpdeath Empty

Back to top Go down

Maudred / Warpdeath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Draconis :: Application-
Jump to: