Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magevag

Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P Empty
PostSubject: Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P   Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi. I am a 5700gs mage (pve) and 5680 (pvp). So i was wondering if i could join the guild as i was not playing WoW for 1 month and nowadays many pugs need you to have at least 7/12 achievement but i have 4/12... The good point is that i know the tactics from most bosses as i have seen them from my friend, youtube, wowhead. I am in Fury Of The Storm right now but it's a little awful since they even lost at lord marrowgar... I would appreciate it if you invited me to this guild since i have a lot of free time right now. Thanks a lot, Magevag Smile
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P   Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:35 pm

There is an application formel you need to fill!!

We are doing ICC25 hc 8/12 - so unless you got something very special to offer we are not looking for ppl with normal gear and expirience for only 4 bosses normal.
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P   Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P   Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage wants to join Ordo Draconis =P
Page 1 of 1