Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylana2

Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid   Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:27 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name: Aylana
- Your class: Druid
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory):
- List your titles you think are relevant to us: Twilight Vanquisher, of the Ashen Verdict
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character: Pretty much the gear. That can always be better. Though, its not that bad at the moment.
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo? Yes
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week: I raid ICC when possible, mostly pugs nowadays, I do one random heroic for the frost emblems every day, some gold grinding, and I've started to level an alt now, so I've been playing some hours on that.
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? Usually Im online every day from about 17.00 server time to 24.00 in weekdays and to around 03.00 in weekends. It might be some days I cannot play, but then I will have to inform you about that in advance.
- What are your ideal raiding times? Your raiding times fits my schedule perfectly, 19.25 - 23.00
-- Monday:19.25 - 23.00
-- Tuesday:19.25 - 23.00
-- Wednesday:19.25 - 23.00
-- Thursday:19.25 - 23.00
-- Friday:19.25 - 01.00
-- Saturday:19.25 - 01.00
-- Sunday:19.25 - 23.00

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? I recently transfered from Kul Tiras, so I am a noob on Twilights Hammer. Havent found a good guild that suits me yet.
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? I've done almost everything up to 7/12 bosses in ICC 25 man normal. Havent tried heroic yet. Havent played that much 10 man, but got 7/12 bosses downed here too. And a couple on heroic.
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? Well, I would really like to join a guild, because its getting a bit boring only doing pugs. Ordo Draconis seems like a really good guild too after what I've heard, and I got whispered and told you had a spot free for a resto druid, which I think of as a special welcome Smile
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? I think that I can help the guild with my healing skills, and continue the progress in ICC, and probably the new incoming instance Ruby Sanctum.

4. Personal information

- Your first name: Stian
- Your age: 18
- Your country: Norway
- More information about yourself (optional) Nothing special, acctually

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Modem
- blue or red? blue
- active or passive? Active
- black or brown? Black
- ventrilo or teamspeak? Doenst really matter, but Vent I guess...
- How much is 10110110: Im guessing 182! Have no idea if its the right answer though

PS: I dont have any pics of my raid UI atm, but if thats really important, ill try to get some.
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid   Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Aylana

Lack of xp as usual,missing enchant on wrist,wtf enchant on shoes,and your offhand stinks like aged FETA.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid   Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:29 am

Im wondering, if you are applying as resto why do you use the ashen verdict d00mkin ring?

Also do you have a working microphone and can speak/understand english on ventrilo?

Since you havent cleared it and then i assume not done much in heroic, are you willing to seriously read up on taccs before a raid? ( dont lie cause we will find out )

Cheerio.
Back to top Go down
Aylana2

PostSubject: Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid   Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:59 am

Just to clear things out; I DO have enchanted my wrists, so you may have had something bugged with your armory. To be honest, I dont really know why I have that enchant on my boots, think it could because I was really poor at that moment, and just got something I could afford (sounds stupid, I know) and now I have forgotten to change it, but I will change it ASAP, thanks for reminding me. And when it comes to the offhand, I still got it because I simply haven't got a better one yet.

I do have Ventrilo and understand english, but the only mic I got is a integraded one on my laptop, though it works pretty good.

Yes, reading up on tactics before every raid is not a problem at all, will try to read some at every change I got.
Back to top Go down
Khaless
Forum Member
Khaless

PostSubject: Re: Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid   Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:05 am

So we take both of them,one that first fucks up gets kicked or what?
Back to top Go down
Aylana2

PostSubject: Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid   Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:15 am

Um, I'm not sure I understood your question completely... :S?
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid   Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:19 am

No spot avaible for a restoration druid atm, GL in your further guildsearch.

Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid Application_denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid   Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Aylana - 80 Restoration Druid
Page 1 of 1