Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkfeo
Forum Member

Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:02 am

- Your character name
Darkfeo
- Your class
Shaman
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Darkfeo
- List your titles you think are relevant to us.
Twilight Vanquisher , Of The Ashen Verdict , Ambassador
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character.
Bracer , Neck
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?
Sure
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week.
Doing my weekly , daily pvp , daily pve after that i m playing with prices at AH Smile
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible?
i student in universty so when u want i ll be online Smile
- What are your ideal raiding times?

-- Monday: 15:00-04:00
-- Tuesday:15:00-04:00
-- Wednesday:15:00-04:00
-- Thursday:15:00-04:00
-- Friday:15:00-04:00
-- Saturday:15:00-04:00
-- Sunday:15:00-04:00

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them?
The Dedicated Few i was GM and Raid leader of them we were real friends but they changed server they are still begging me to join them but i dont think!
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far?
icc25 : 9/12
icc10 : 11/12
Totgc : 5/5
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member?
To be honest i dont need any experience and gear i just need to have fun Smile
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ?
Cuz i know my class i playing with shammy 4 years and i m awsome Smile

4. Personal information

- Your first name
Bugrahan
- Your age
- Your country
Turkey
- More information about yourself (optional)
Open minded, clever...addicted to How I Met Your Mother, smoke , alcohol :S but only smoking is a bit problem with my raiding Smile

5. Varia

- modem or cable?
modem
- blue or red?
blue
- active or passive?
active
- black or brown?
course black Smile
- ventrilo or teamspeak?
both but preffered ventrillo
- How much is 10110110
wtf is this?

Thanks for reading i know a lot of vouch ll come for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:12 am

Rumolos "dk tank from OD" claimed that you ninjaed a token in icc25?

Sad anything true about that?

About the aplication. We are already 2 resto shaman, so dont think we need another one. Unless the other shamans get downgraded to useless n00bs.

Last edited by Pwndbeauty on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pielord
Forum Member
Pielord

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:13 am

he is a very good shaman played with him alot hes not a ninja can say u wont go wrong with getting this guy in completely feel safe with his healing pew pew sham sham
Back to top Go down
Darkfeo
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 am

its true but its not true Smile my friends ninjaed tokens but i dont need tokens i was studiyng my exams yesterday my idiot friends did it and take some pic and saying me ''you are ninja now u must come here'' but still i dont wanna go there
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:22 am

Darkfeo wrote:
its true but its not true Smile my friends ninjaed tokens but i dont need tokens i was studiyng my exams yesterday my idiot friends did it and take some pic and saying me ''you are ninja now u must come here'' but still i dont wanna go there

That was hard to understand. But your friend played your character and ninjaed some stuff?

Why would he do that? what a moron

Your in warrior kittens atm (decent guild) whats the reason to leave them?
Back to top Go down
Darkfeo
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 am

yip they played with my char cuz they want me to change realm too they r idiot :S i dont know why my friends leave from guild or why they kicked me i ll talk with officer when i see him
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz
Forum Member
Nemesiz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 am

As far as i know he heals alright, but then again, i don't know much. Liek Pwn'd said, isn't 3 resto shammies a crowd? I hope you talk better than you write btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rycka

PostSubject: About darkfeo   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 am

Dont invite him in guild.Hes ninja half ppl on our server can say that 2010/04/08 i was in his group icc 25 he was leading and he ninja both tokens again he just sold them to ppl before raid and didnt told that before raid.So hes a real noob believe me
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz
Forum Member
Nemesiz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:28 am

Well hello Rycka, old mejt Very Happy

I dno what to believe now, the one with your friend playing your char and ninja'ing did seem quite farfetch'd, I mean, what idiot shares his account details? =D (No offense, but rly...)
Back to top Go down
Darkfeo
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 am

m8 we r real friends so all my 10 fri knows my account and i know them too you can believe what u want your choice i m not begging you to join guild!!
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz
Forum Member
Nemesiz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:31 am

Real friends doesn't log another friends account for the sole purpose of destroying the chars reputation.
Back to top Go down
Darkfeo
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 am

nope they exactly want this cuz they want me to change realm cuz they dont have good healer!!!
Back to top Go down
Pielord/

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 am

Neme do u remember him form the ulduar run i did good healer (Y)
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz
Forum Member
Nemesiz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:48 pm

I remember him from some Ulduar run, but i don't look at the healing. =)
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:12 pm

I have to decline your application cause of the ninja drama and we alrdy have 2 pro restoshamans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)   Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - Darkfeo Draenei Shaman(Resto)
Page 1 of 1