Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemesiz

PostSubject: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:05 pm

1. General Information

- Your character name: Nemesiz
- Your class: Dwarf Hunter
- Your gear and talent build (the Blizzard Armory): ||
- List your titles you think are relevant to us: Relevant, aight. Champion of the Naaru, Champion of the Frozen Waste,
- What do you think needs most improvement on your character: Shitty trinkets, both ilvl 200... -.-
- Are you able to understand and speak in english over ventrilo?: Aye, got VT 3 + mic and fairly good at english writing + talking.
- Post a picture of your UI in a raid: Ain't got a pic from an actual raid. Will take a raid pic tomorrow.
- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds. || Just on a training dummy, more to show off my raid interface, used slacker arrows. New pic inc tomorrow.

2. Playing times & Raiding times

- Describe what you do in an average online week. I raid, farm, grind rep. And when i'm bored with the last two i play LoL (League of Legends).
- When are you online and what days are absolutely not possible? I get home from work at 5 pm Mon-Thur. 1 pm at Fri. There is no days i absolutely can't raid, although i might have some evenings where i got some birthday or other family stuff.
- What are your ideal raiding times? Anythings good for me really. Don't care much when it is ^_^
-- Monday: Goody
-- Tuesday: Goody
-- Wednesday: Goody
-- Thursday: Goody
-- Friday: Goody
-- Saturday:Goody
-- Sunday: Goody

3. Former guilds, experiences & your motivations to join Ordo Draconis

- What were your previous guilds, and why did you leave them? Recently Solace. I was gkicked after yesterdays raid due to whining and moaning, my gm said. I'm not completely sure why, but i might've said my opinions a little too much, just another lesson in life i guess.
- What are your overall raiding experiences so far? Started raiding in BC, have had little experience in BC endgame raiding, raided all raids in Wotlk so far.
- What are your ambitions and motivations to join Ordo Draconis as a raid member? You've been around for some time, you seem like a steady guild and focused on raiding.
- Why should you be accepted in the guild ? I'm a jolly fella, always come prepared for raiding and active in guild chat and guild forum. I always make sure to read up on the latest strat for bosses and my class. All in all i'm the hunter for you.

4. Personal information

- Your first name: Klaus
- Your age: 17, 18 next month
- Your country: DEEEEENMMMMMAAAARK! (Denmark).
- More information about yourself (optional): I live near Roskilde and i just started working as a plumber. WoW is my hobby and i think that's about what i can push out atm Very Happy

5. Varia

- modem or cable? Cable i think? Anyways good internet connection here.
- blue or red? Always cut the green so disarme a bomb. Trick question.
- active or passive? Both.
- black or brown? White
- ventrilo or teamspeak? VT
- How much is 10110110: Binary code for windows bin program.
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz

PostSubject: Missing Links   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Apparently the links didn't get in with the application. So here they come;

|| Dummy Picture.
|| Pic with visible add ons.
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz1

PostSubject: Pure Fail.   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:18 pm

I failed to read. Missed the part with the registration. Pictures comming up asap when I've been verified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:06 am

Hit Rating: 391 (11.56%)

enough said.

learn ur class
Back to top Go down
zenum
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:00 am

Could u stop saying all need to learn their class?

I have been above hit/expertise cap myself, because my gear i had and could get was with expertise and hit. If nothing else drop, u cant change it.

So either leave forums if u dont have any constructive to say...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dinfar.dk
Sebbel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 am

Oh snap! Its on!

Beer swallower vs Tea zipper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesiz1

PostSubject: Hmm?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 am

I am very familiar with the 263 hit cap. I've had a lot of hit rating for a while due to the composition of stats on my gear. Not rly much i can do about ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:08 am

post the links with a space somewhere inside http
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesiz1

PostSubject: Ofc.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 am

Garh, why didn't i think of that ^_^

Inc Pics. (Remove space after http).

Non raid with add ons highlighted: http ://gratisupload.dk/download/39183/

Heroic Dummy attack. Using slacker arrows: http ://gratisupload.dk/download/39184/
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:21 am

"- Post a picture of your performance in raid ( recount ) or on the heroic training dummy lasting more that 5 seconds."

Note that the 5 seconds didn't mean you should do it for 8 seconds ( pointing at 70k dmg done ), and you weren't exactly a hero in those 8 seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesiz1

PostSubject: ??   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 am

I'm sorry i don't think i understand? Is that question meant for me to do my best and blow all cd's? Just thought you wanted to have a look at my actual raid interface.
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz1

PostSubject: Here goes.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 am

Aight, i went to the dummy again and gave it my all. Battle was from full mana to zero mana. Fight took 1 minute, 42 seconds.

Heroic Dummy: http ://www.gratisupload.dk/download/39241/

No viper, used mana pot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:00 am

zenum i will say this nice and slowly so even u that are danish will understand it:

i have never ever whined or tolled anyone to learn their class or what they should have or not have if it hasnt been a hunter, since i would say i know some about hunters, im in no sence a pro with the hunter class but i know one or two things. and since this new hunter will help us progress.
i say help us <---- since i dont mean we will help him gear up so he can afk later on bringing us back to 0 again looking for yet another good hunter.

so i will at least count on that the people applying ATLEAST have tried to make their apply and char as top notch as possible and not even concider applying without explanations on why this or that is like it is (meaning for example his hitcap)

is that to high standards to set for you zenum or u want every random noob with badge gear and t9 (wich u can get by running heroics) to apply to our guild ending up with zerker explaining on every boss for every new person bringing us to afk mode since we who knows the encounter need to wait for the new ones to learn.

is this to high standards zenum?

understand what i write and learn to read thru the lines.

whatever.
Back to top Go down
patriots
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:00 pm

im with karate here me and him never comment on apps that are not our class unless there is something grossly and blatently incompetent with them.
and call us arrogant but i figure we know our class pretty well. im quite sick of the no gear excuse seeing as blizzard have gone to great lengths to make gear ridiculously easy to get. the simple fact is u shud never accumulate alot of hit as once ur pass cap u stop looting hit gear. nuff said about gear. also i find ur SV spec a little strange (becasue it differs from mine) as i really dont see the effectiveness of "resoucefulness" over thrill of the hunt and hunting party.

that said he has killed rotface 25 so some indication of skill. just be warned as a hunter in our raids expect to do everything, and expect to be yelled at if u dont manage to maintain 7kdps at the same time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebbel
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:48 pm

you sure showed him karate, the danish got pooowned!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesiz1

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Btw, what shitty gear of mine are you talking about? Just to make it clear Wink

Yeah, the hit once again. I can't rly chance the fact that my gear improvements has hit on them =/ The current gear i got was better than my previous gear, thinking Agi / Crit / AP. I highly doubt any other hunter haven't experienced this :O

Yes, my spec does seem a little odd, but tested it on a spreadsheet and it did more DPS than the regular Surv spec. Thrill of the Hunt / Hunting Party, the lack of mana ain't rly such a big problem for me in raids, as far i remember. High uptime on BA for the L&L Proc and 3% more dmg is better than some mana regen imho. Those 3% agility in Hunting Party isn't such a great improvement, would rather have point in Improved AotH.

On a sidenote; i just killed Festergut / Rotface 25 man last night with Solace aswell as tries on prof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 am

are you still interested?
Back to top Go down
Nemesiz1

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:34 am

Ofcourse, just waiting for your reply ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 am

You will get a definite answer on tuesday at the latest, sorry for the slow responses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesiz1

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Aight, sounds cool. I'll wait patiently until then Smile
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:00 am

I ran out of game time tee hee Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesiz1

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:56 am

lawl, get some 6 month game time thingy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Memphitere
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 pm

There are no Norwegians in this guild ;s I want to mock other countries too, but ppl would just outnumber me ! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter   

Back to top Go down

Applicant. Nemesiz - Hunter
Page 1 of 1