Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I thought I'd call by and say hi

Go down 
+4
patriots
Pwndbeauty
Sonus
Aeiedil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

I thought I'd call by and say hi Empty
PostSubject: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 am

But you don't have a bloody general forum you gits!

Last edited by Aeiedil on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.strayegg.com
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:16 am

I thought I'd call by and say hi Traitor1
Back to top Go down
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:18 am

Yeah yeah lovely graphic, I wasn't the only one that left and have had enough hostility from the natives on Ravencrest that don't want to share their Dalaran lag

How're things going back on TH? Smile
Back to top Go down
Pwndbeauty
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:07 am

Hey aeiedil:)

I miss you!!Very Happy Well things are going fine on TH i think. All except anub down on 25hc.. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 am

Pretty much the same now. My lootwhoring has resulted in me having all apart from 1 item on my shopping list (offhand from twins heroic). My current priority on the EPGP system matches, just seems on a lot of items there is little competition Smile Obviously I haven't got any of the items from Anub 25 HC etc

How are you finding Anub? We finally started putting in some good tries this week. Our current record is 29% Very Happy Bloody phase 3 Smile

On a non-raiding note Smile I decided to put up a website for Moonkin Very Happy So if you have a noobkin in need of a few pointers then it can't hurt to point them over the direction of my site Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:14 am

everything is mostly unchanged, mostly the same people on TH, same guilds n stuff, the guild stuff is mostly the same, except a few medium-bad guilds kind of fell apart or something, maybe some people transferred here because we seem to have recruited some pretty decent people so raiding is going good when we have enough people online. Last two weeks we even had some people that had to sit out on some normal farm raids, haven't had that happen in a while Very Happy

other than that everything is pretty much the same
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 am

we had just a few first tries on anub last week, we were unprepared and it was a major fail.
Back to top Go down
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:24 am

We seem to have at least got the phases up to 30% nailed after 3 nights of solid wiping (the repair vendor must love me by now), I would say that if there's anything I can do to help by way of tactics then I'll do what I can, but guessing it's mostly down to practise on both sides. We were fortunate to get a few players that had previously been wiping on Anub on other servers.

I still managed to wipe out half the raid with an awful kiting though Smile The bloody ice patches disappeared from my screen when I turned around Very Happy

I heard rumors that EA were having issues, guessing from their recruitment post on the forums still that those rumors were unfounded
Back to top Go down
patriots
Raid member
patriots

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:20 am

"we fail on anub becasue patriots cant MD": zerker 29/11/09
Back to top Go down
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:55 am

patriots wrote:
"we fail on anub becasue patriots cant MD": zerker 29/11/09

TBH patriots that does sound like legitimate criticism. Shouldn't you have learnt how to misdirect by now?
Back to top Go down
Ihealzerker
Officer

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:26 am

thank god now hunters get 4sec of misdirection timer, when they can shoot their
hearts off on any targets any number of shots.
Back to top Go down
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:31 am

I don't think anything can stop hunters being dps horny tbh

Have had a few ninjapulls on anub when hunters got too excited. It's entertaining seeing them pretend it wasn't them when their pet is halfway to anub before the tank has even started moving.
Back to top Go down
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:39 am

So what do ya'all think of the new instances!!!!

We wiped so much on Deathwhisper, because every time we pulled the lag beast would fuck us over again!!!! We finally got a relatively lag-free try and she went down.

The normal 25 feels a bit easy-mode, but I guess thats the way Blizzard are going really, accessible normal, hard heroic. Loved the gunship battle though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
droljetina
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 am

We couldn't even enter the raid there was like 500 horde waiting there to kill us to prevent us from entering
Back to top Go down
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 am

That is something I think they fucked up. I really liked that outside Uldar you could at least fly in, and outside TOTC they put that aura up to prevent combat.

They really should allow you to either fly in, make the area another safe zone, or just provide a teleport from the tournament or something similar.

On RC we aren't outnumbered by horde so the tables are somewhat turned. I saw 1 cow bravely trying to get through.
Back to top Go down
Fajr
Forum Member
Fajr

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am

Evil or Very Mad

I thought I'd call by and say hi 1zleyh2
Back to top Go down
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:38 am

I think I topped the noobness meters last night

I wasn't really paying attention getting on the gunship, went to get my rocket pack, and accidentally started the event with half the raid on board.

I advise against it because it took goddam ages for those off the boat to wipe up
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Guild Master
Zerker

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 am

Crazy chicken...
Back to top Go down
Aeiedil
Forum Member
Aeiedil

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 am

How're you finding Saurfang

Took us a few attempts this week because noone noticed that the melee were causing a tonne of marks to appear due to not moving out with that aoe thing, pain in the arse tbh

And Nibelung didn't drop. Bastard staff!!!
Back to top Go down
droljetina
Raid member

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 am

I fought a druid in arena yesterday who had that staff the animation is great like one of the twin but not as big, and it carries quite a punch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought I'd call by and say hi   I thought I'd call by and say hi Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought I'd call by and say hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Draconis :: Need access?-
Jump to: