Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ordo Draconis

Twilight's Hammer

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rystysimo, Protection warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rystysimo
Forum Member

Rystysimo, Protection warrior Empty
PostSubject: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:14 am

Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Rystysimo on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:45 pm

good application, somewhat different but good.

sadly though is that my alts have better gear then ur main and since ur applying as a tank i can only compare to my Warrior Alt wich have 40116 hp unbuffed.

BUT my alts have help from the guild getting gear and u dont and i know how hard it is to get gear vs getting into pugs and shit.

but im pretty sure we are full on tanks since we always have ppl who can dual spec into tanks if needed and such.

so dont get ur hopes up but its up to zerker.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:15 pm

This application is obviously wrote and copied to any guild at all, so u dont seem to make an effort realy, and the gear u have is not sufficient for the raids we do. + tankspots are filled atm so GL in your further guildsearching
Back to top Go down
Rystysimo
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Sebbel wrote:
This application is obviously wrote and copied to any guild at all, so u dont seem to make an effort realy
I beg you to find a single copy of my application anywhere on the internet, so far I'm seriously underwhelmed by the maturity of the members of the guild. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:05 pm

vote yes, sebbel stop being a douchebag or i will scary movie rape you

fucking taking arpen axes only because they have 281 dps, what a waste of a good warrior stat :/

p.s. are the tankspots filled by any chance with the mysteriously vanished romulos? :S

anyway, awesome application, nice to see someone stray away from the template and actually take the time and write something different.

if it was up to me, i would just remove the template and see what people can come up with on their own, can be a good judge of how much effort they can put into it and how imaginative they are.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Sonus is pro, but anyhow your gear aint good enough and we have no spots for protection warriors atm so, you should look for another guild that fits you better. GL
Back to top Go down
Rystysimo
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Sonus wrote:

anyway, awesome application, nice to see someone stray away from the template and actually take the time and write something different.

if it was up to me, i would just remove the template and see what people can come up with on their own, can be a good judge of how much effort they can put into it and how imaginative they are.
Thanks, if you don't mind I'm going to weigh in a bit on the subject.
Not to try to improve my foothold (Which I am obviously doing with this Razz), in general what I've found out, having been an officer in my previous raid guilds, about people who just get the website url & copy and paste the template and fill in the blanks tend to be either lazy or stupid. Assumably both. While a redicilously simple application from, say, a dps who can clearly put out 200k dps is a no brainer, you're most likely getting a person who is mostly in for the gear-ups and doesn't take raiding seriously, while on the other hand people who actually take the time and write a couple of paragraphs that contain by the least filler text show clear interest in a dedicative "relationship" with the guild, making it a win-win situation for both the guild progresswise and the player accomplishmentwise. That or they are just backing up their access for lewt. Which side of the fence I'm on? Well, Its up to you to decide.
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Sebbel wrote:
Sonus is pro, but anyhow your gear aint good enough and we have no spots for protection warriors atm so, you should look for another guild that fits you better. GL

my gear was utter crap in tbc and i never raided before wotlk.

zerker made me do it.

what does that prove Sad

we can gear people up in a matter of days if they have the brains and will to do it.

stop dissing people, I'd rather we have a few extra people then having to wait with 22-3 and being unable to do anything other than dance in ironforge when we want to do a few HC tries.
Back to top Go down
Sebbel
Forum Member
Sebbel

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Well u might be right sonus but boosting a warrior with 8khp more takes more than a week.... then there is "better" boosting objects
Back to top Go down
Rystysimo
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Sebbel wrote:
Well u might be right sonus but boosting a warrior with 8khp more takes more than a week.... then there is "better" boosting objects
If you seriously are that ignorant, I bow to you sir.

Concider my application withdrawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:16 pm

its not him beeing ignorant its u my friend.

in your application u write that had some nearly first server kills and such. that would suggest that u know how much skill and equal gear it takes to overcome some obstacles in the game.

STILL u apply with utterly casual gear and somewhat lazy attitude tbh to a semi hardcore raiding guild, have u even checked who we are? we are not the unbreakable will, but by all means apply to them ur gear fits them, we are (not to brag) a top guild on the server. (or atleast striving to become)

u my friend are I G N O R A N T <- spell it in ur mind please.
Back to top Go down
Sonus
Raid member
Sonus

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:06 am

Najten wrote:
its not him beeing ignorant its u my friend.

in your application u write that had some nearly first server kills and such. that would suggest that u know how much skill and equal gear it takes to overcome some obstacles in the game.

what is wrong with you people

are you retarded or what, gear is a VERY EASY thing to get in a guild such as ours, we have toc25 on farm, and VERY few people actually need something from normal nowadays, and I am sure that MORE THAN A FEW (including me) would like to pass raiding it and just go raid HC.

on the other hand, skill is not as easy to get, and nor are people that write applications like these.

I mean, we are CONSTANTLY recruiting, and we are still managing to almost always miss 2-5 people when we want to try a few heroic tries, even when 30 people sign up. Ok, his gear is lacking, that proves nothing. He doesn't have to tank anub HC ffs. He can get in and trial for some time, helping with alts on toc10 runs and raiding 25m normal until he gets his gear up to a more decent level, and if he turns out to be a moron (which i highly doubt) we can gkick him as easily as we invited him.
Back to top Go down
Totaltful
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:13 am

BRING OUT THE POPCORN lads! this is getting intresting =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:21 pm

sonus are you retarded?

you say we miss people for HC's so lets invite whoever wanna join who will NOT join for HC's becuse they suck. here is the following:

1. gearing them up takes a couple weeks and still no HC for them
2. teaching them about HC's and they still fail equals no HC anyway.
3. they have gear and skill BUT decides to never come becuse i dont know, they dont need anything or whatever like ROMULUS our sweet fucking jew dane.

u want more reasons?

u seem to lack the understanding on not inviting whoever and ur grandmother, it will NOT benefit the guild in the long run to constantly gearing up retards who will eventually leave anyway, showing dedication is the first step to get into the guild and showing dedication means not making a fucking apply with retarded gear.

Understood or u want some more basics about retards?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rystysimo, Protection warrior   Rystysimo, Protection warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Rystysimo, Protection warrior
Page 1 of 1